Stepmother series #2 : Harry

Sorry if this doesn't make any sense xD

Its a series , don't worry I'll do the other boys too <3

ENJOY!

........

"Daddy where are you going" his daughter asked , looking at her father who is getting ready .

"I'm meeting someone , Harper" he said , fixing his shirt.

"Wif Uncle Niall?" She asked curiously.

"Yep and your other uncles too" he smiled, crouching down to her level.

"I follow?"

"No baby , you're staying home with Y/n" he explained.

"I wanna follow" she pouted.

"Harper , I can't bring you" he pouted back , brushing her bangs as she sighed.

"Fine" she huffed , crossing her arms.

"Hey princess , don't be like that , what if I let you go to bed late?" He asked.

"Owkay" she dropped her hands onto her sides. The door closed , signaling you're home , carrying the heavy (af) groceries. You were engaged to Harry . His daughter , you could say , like you since she grew up without a mother so you were quite a mother figure to her , sort of  and you loved her to death.

"C'mon Y/n 's home " he said , clutching her small hand in his bigger ones before going downstairs.

"Hey babe" he placed a kiss on your cheek .

"Hi!" You smiled .

"Okay , I really have to go , I'll be back before midnight" he said , walking out . The room went silent and you saw Harper with her head hanging low .

"Harper? Are you okay?" You asked , sitting on the floor , infront of her after putting away the groceries . She shook her head . You saw that she was crying and her cheeks were red .

"Oh sweetie , come here" you cooed, bringing her into you arms as she cried her little heart out.

"I wanna follow daddy" she cried , clinging onto your neck.

"Harper, your daddy has to go do something important, he doesn't want to bring you because you might get bored" you reasoned . She moved her head from you shoulder before looking at you .

"Okay" she replied.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know how to bake?" She croaked .

"Yeah well I haven't bake in a while but yeah I know how to" you said .

"Can we bake?" She asked.

"Sure just make sure we don't set the house on fire before your daddy gets home " you joked as she smiled .

-----

"Okay then you put in the eggs and mix it " you said , cracking two eggs into the white bowl .