Accidents ~ Liam oneshot

A/n : HELOO , sorry i haven't been updating because I"m busy writing actually. There's actually a few preferences that is already done , I'll publish it soon .So here's a oneshot of liam . If u do have any ideas for a oneshot , leave a comment below or dm me . Make sure to write which boy you want me to write about. Xoxo Yanni

THANK YOU

Accidents

It was Friday night and you were on your way home after visiting your best friend's new baby at the hospital. Of course , you brought the twins , Aiden and Aurora with you since Liam was at the studio. "Mummy , I'm hungry " Aiden said from his seat . "Okay baby , we'll grab something kay?" I replied softly. I was on my phone, waiting for the traffic to turn green until the bright lights blinds my eyes as darkness took over

****

LIAMS POV

To : My wifeyy 💍

Hey babe , where are you , I'm home already.

I waited anxiously for a reply until my phone started ringing. It was my wife calling . I picked it up , "Babe ,ar-" "Um hello" a voice said and it's not y/n . "Im sorry but who is this " i asked . "Hi , I'm calling from St.Angel's (random name) hospital , your wife and kids are in an accident " he said . My heart clenched at her words " Ar- Are they okay " I stuttered. "Sir , I would prefer for you to come here and see for yourself " he stated . "Ok i'll be there , thank you " i hanged up and drove to the hospital . I can't lose them .

****

I reached the hospital to see Aiden sitting with a nurse behind the counter with messy hair and a sad frown on his face as he looked up . "Daddy" he called out . "Aiden , hey where's mummy and aurora ?" I asked , setting him on my hip . "The doctor said they're hurt" he cried, hiding his face in my neck , tears sliding down his chubby cheeks . "It's okay baby boy , they'll be okay , shhhhh" i hushed , rubbing his tiny back , pressing a few kisses to his hair . "Mr.payne?" "Yes" i turned around to see a man with a sad smile on his face . "Hi , I'm doctor Ray " he said , sticking out his hand . "Hi , how's my wife and my daughter? " i asked him , shaking his hand . "Your wife is okay , she just woke up and your daughter...." He trailed , looking down onto his clipboard , checking. "Your daughter , sir , is under a coma because of the impact on her skull , which might have swollen a side of her brain " he said sadly as my heart clenched , thinking about my only baby girl . "Can i see my wife first and then my daughter ?" "Yeah sure your wife is in room 707 and as for your daughters she's in ICU , room 904 " he stated. "Thank you "

(Everything is random, even the numbers)

***

I opened the door to y/n's hospital room , to see her on the bed , crying . "Hey babe" i said . "Li" she whimpered. "Li where is aurora and aiden " she cried , her shoulders slightly shaking . "Hey darling, calm down , Aiden is outside with the nurse and Aurora well " I said , my voice cracking. "What liam?"she asked . "She's in a coma" i cried . Her eyes started watering again as she covered her mouth , shocked . I went over and hugged her , brushing her hair that was sticking on her tear-stained cheeks . "Babe , it's gonna be okay " i said , even though i don't know if aurora is gonna be okay . The tears slid down her beautiful face , staining my shirt . I hugged her tightly, kissing her forehead .

" it's okay"

I did went to Aurora's room . Only to see her laying in the hospital bed , her face was pale , making her look more lifeless . I cried at the sight of wires and tubes hooked up to her tiny body . I can't let y/n see her in this kind of situation. "Aurora" i whimpered, stroking her hair , knowing I wouldn't get any response. "Please wake up love" I sniffled "I miss you , mommy and Aiden misses you too baby" i said wiping my tears with my sleeve , even though she's not waking up anytime soon . I held her tiny hand and kissed it softly "wake up please"

****

2 1/2 weeks later (spongebob's voice)

2 weeks . We waited 2 weeks for Aurora and still she doesn't wake up . Y/n was a wreck . Crying herself to sleep , sometimes wake up crying . The boys did came and visit , my parents , my sisters , everyone came for gods sake . I told y/n to go home and get some rest and let me take over . After a long game of convincing  , she finally went home with Aiden . I sat on the not-so comfortable chair , closing my eyes for a few minutes , tired and sighing to myself when the machine started beeping loudly which made me stood up quickly . "C'mon c'mon , wake up darling , i know you can do it " I whispered. My eyes nearly popped out when i saw her fluttered her big brown eyes that she got from me .
"Aurora? Sweetheart?" I whispered again as the machine went back to its normal pace .Aurora looked around , confused as her eyes welled up with tears  . "Oh no baby girl , don't cry , I'm here " i said as i pulled her onto my lap. She hugged me and sniffled . "Daddy? Where are we ?! Where's mummy?! Aidwen?!" She panicked . "shhhhh love , we're in the hospital and Mummy went back home with aiden okay? " i explained softly. "Owkay" she croaked . I rubbed her back and decided to call my wife. "Li?" She said softly "babe" I breathed "LI IS EVERYTHING OKAY?" She exclaimed , worried . "Hey darling , its okay , Aurora woke up " i said as the line goes dead silence. "Y/n ?" "I'm on my way" she said.

***

I rocked Aurora from side to side , lulling her to sleep . I kissed her head as she nuzzled into my shirt . 2 weeks , i waited for her to wake up just so I can hold her and kiss her chubby cheeks , just to hear her cute little giggles or the funny face she does when I do something stupid , the smile that brightens up my day everytime and finally im holding her after so long . This is all I have ever needed.  It was quiet , just me , my thoughts and the sound of Aurora's cute little snores until the door burst open , only to see a crying y/n and a worried aiden . Y/n cried when she saw Aurora in my arms . "Oh my god" she said , smiling , lips trembling slightly  . "Awowa i miss you " Aiden whispered , knowing that she's asleep. I smiled through tears , happy due to the fact that my baby girl is finally okay . "Mummy? Aiden?" She whispered. "Yes baby we're here" y/n whispered, her voice slightly shaking . Aurora lifted her head up from my chest and saw Aiden , which made her smile giddily as i let her down . "Awowa i miss you" Aiden squealed, hugging his twin sister . She giggled and hugged him back "i miss you too aidwen" i smiled at their cuteness. I looked over to see y/n crying softly. "Babe , see! She's okay ! Don't worry " i swiped her tears away . "No li , I'm just happy , that's all " she smiled , hugging me . "I love you" I smiled back , kissing her warm lips "EWW" I heard two voices shouted at us which made me and y/n laughed. "C'mere you two " i growled playfully, grabbing them in a tight hug as they giggled , making me kiss their chubby cheeks multiple times . My family is back . It's finally back .

It's just the beginning of 2016 and life kinda sucks already