Niall ddm : Don't go

ANOTHER SERIESSSSSSSS ✨✨✨

ITS NINI'S TURN NOW

ENJOYYYYYYY

Age : 4

His pov

"Baby , wake up " I whispered in y/n's ear , brushing her hair softly.

"C'mon you have to get up" I coaxed gentle.she groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy where are we going?" She yawned

"You have to go to mommy's remember because I have to go on tour for a week " I explained, smoothing her hair back.

"Oh" she replied , not looking happy .

"Princess , is there something wrong" I said , taking her tiny hands in mine . She looked down at her feet before looking back at me .

"No it's owkay" she smiled forcefully. I know she's hiding something but I decided not to push her .

"Ok let's get your bags ready "

So I'm a single father . I split with my wife when Y/n turned two because she said she can't handle it which I fund funny . The custody fell into my hands , which means she would sometimes go to her mom's on weekends or holiday season but Y/n never wants to go to her moms which is weird.

We arrived at my ex's wife's house an hour later . "Ok baby remember, be good for mommy , don't do things that make her mad "

"Daddy" She whimpered making me stop my track and looked at her again.

"Darling what is it " I smiled sadly ,crouching infront of her .

"Don't go" she cried and lunged herself into my chest as I hugged her tightly. My eyes were watering as well .

"Baby, hey , baby listen, I'll go for a week and then I'll be back . Then maybe we can go to the funfair near our house. " I bribed, rubbing her back

"Owkay" she sniffled . I hold her hand and walked towards the front porch. I rang the doorbell and it opened a few minutes after ."remember what I said" I smiled at her .

"Hey Niall" she said .

"Oh y/n come in" she said , sounding rude. Y/n waved at me before walking into the house .

"So I'll be back in a week, if anything happens just call me as soon as possible " I warned as she nodded and waved me goodbye.

*****

Y/n's pov

I walked into the house , setting my bags down .

"Oh god, apparently I'm stuck with this little bitch for a week" You heard your mom said on the phone while taking a swig of beer and there were other kind of liquids on the countertop.

"Mummy, I'm-" you started but she cut you off by slapping your cheek.

"Shut up" she said with annoyance.