Protect you ~ Niall (P2)

GUYSSSSS I WANT TO START A NEW FANFIC BASED ON SOME ANIME/ MANGA I READ BUT

I DONT KNOW WHICH BOY TO DO?

H E L P M E

AND SORRY I TOOK TIME THOOOO , THANK YOU FOR WAITING

*previous chapter*

"Grace? Is there something wrong?" I asked , approaching her before her body limped forward but I quickly caught her burning frail body .

"Grace? Grace!? baby?!?" I shouted before dialing the ambulance as tears blurred my vision.

///

A month . One month stucked in the hospital and Grace's fever only got worse . One month surrounded by sick people and the smell of sanitizer that makes me want to throw up .I felt stares and whispers were directed at me. Why?

(Juts imagine they've known the hospital for years)

It's like y/n all over again . She was fine until one day she collapsed and went away just like that .  The disease is unknown. Even professional couldn't exactly figure out what was it.

I walked towards Grace's room.

I opened it to see her fragile body on the white mattress, sweaty forehead , her skin was pale as if she was lifeless. I pushed back the hair that was sticking onto her forehead. Her ocean blue eyes fluttered open and looked at me . Her eyes was glistening with tears but yet she smiled at me .

"Daddy" she croaked.

"Yes baby girl" I whispered , my chin trembling , trying not to break down infront of her .

"I can't wait to be better " she smiled as my eyes bulged, remembering about it.

"Me too" I smiled , my voice cracked . I took her tiny hand in mine and kissed it .

"Daddy , I wanna go on a trip with you" she coughed , looking at me with hopeful puppy eyes .

"Okay baby , we can go to.. Where do you wanna go?" I asked , inhaling some air so I don't fully break down .

"The zoo" she smiled slightly.

"And then ?" My voice cracked.

"Or we can go see grandma , I miss her" she said

"We sure can darling , I miss her too" I whimpered, wiping the tears with my shirt .

"I wish mommy was here" she frowned. She is and always be .

"Daddy, I"m tired" she yawned.

"Go to sleep , baby , I'll be here kay?" I sniffled , fixing the thin white blanket. "Kay but can I cuddle wif you" she asked tiredly , closing her eyes . "Okay princess" I smiled before getting into bed with her . She cuddled up to me instantly. I patted her back , humming the tune of her favorite song. I admired her as she slept. The way her nose crinkles in her sleep . Just like her mother .