Harry : Paranormal ( P4 )

SORRY IT TOOK REALLY LONG !!!!

///////

Few days passed by and your husband still hasn't returned, ( LIL FUCKA I SWEAR) which made you sort of depressed. Plus , the kids have been asking you "where is dad" . What are you supposed to answer. 'He's not coming home' ( bc he's an ass ) . Obviously they would be sad too but you couldn't do anything about it .

You had sent Amelia to school , which left you home with Brooklyn and Eddie, the usuals . The sounds of the television playing not too loud in the background as you clear the messy kitchen . Brooklyn was on her baby chair , banging the plastic spoon as if it was a drum and made the tray even messy.

"Brookie , don't play with your food" you sighed, rubbing your temples , taking the kitchen towel to wipe it off .

"Mama!" She called out , her voice loud and adorable .

"Yes baby?" You smiled while wiping her sticky tray.

"Dada?" She said looking at you with her big orbs and rosy cheeks . Being the daddy's girl she is , of course, she would wonder where (the fuck) her (asshole of a) father is .

"He's not home , princess" you said softly, hiding the tears.

"No?" She blinked . You nodded and pursed your lips.

"Mommy!mommy!" Eddie called out, running into the kitchen.

"Yes ed?"

"Daddy called just now" he said , giving you your phone since he was playing games on it before.

"What did he say?" You asked.

"I no know but it's not daddy" he shrugged. Your eyes widened as you thought the horrible things that he could have done in this few days .

"What do you mean it's not daddy?" Could he...?

"I heard a girls voice" he explained.

( I F YOU WANNA SMACK THIS PUTA (aka harry) WHERE MY SQUAD AT ? 🔫 )

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Night #7 , 4:30 A.M

You fluttered your eyes open only to see the house dark and you fell asleep on the couch in the living room . The moonlight shining through the windows. You rubbed your sore neck due to the uncomfortable sleeping position. You heard someone knocking on the door . Thinking it was your husband, you quickly rush towards the wooden door and opened it , only to see nothing . You peeked your head a bit to see it was empty and quiet, which kind of gave you chills . The wind howling creepily past your face .

You closed the door , locking it obviously. You walked towards the stairs when a knock interrupted-again. You sighed , walking back towards the large door . You were about to twist the doorknob when you heard something , creaking creepily right behind you . It sounded as if its feet was dipped in some sort of liquid-which made it almost like a squelching sound  .

You took a shaky breath before turning around , slowly . Nothing but you did notice the floor was somehow slippery . Even so , there's no signs of something