253.

"KARLIE, COME QUICK!" Scott screamed frantically from his bedroom.

Karlie ran inside to find Taylor laying on the floor.

"CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!" Karlie yelled as she lifted her wife's head to her lap and lightly tapped the side of her face. "Baby wake up."

Taylor's eyes began to flutter and soon she opened them. "What happened?" Taylor asked.

"You must have passed out." Karlie replied. "An ambulance is on the way."

"I'm fine Karlie. I just need some water."

Karlie helped her wife to her feet and sat her on the bed.

"You're still going to the hospital." Karlie said.

"Bu-.."

"But nothing Taylor. We need to get you checked." Karlie replied.

Scott went downstairs to wait for the paramedics as Andrea went to grab some water.

"Karlie, I'm so scared. I don't want to lose her."

"I know baby. I wish I could take your pain away. We're gonna get through this together." Karlie wanted to try and get her wife's mind off of everything that has been thrown on her shoulders in the last twenty four hours. "How's our bean doing in there?" Karlie asked as she rubbed her wife's stomach.

"She's moving around in there." Taylor replied as she placed her hand on top of Karlie's. "Talk to her."

Karlie knelt to the floor, between her wife's legs, and kissed her belly. "Hi my pretty girl. You're getting bigger and bigger everyday and soon you're gonna be with us. You are going to be the center of our whole world little one. I can't wait to take you to the park and buy you a puppy dog to chase the cats."

"Heyyyy," Taylor said as she playfully slapped Karlie's arm.

The girls heard a chuckle coming from the doorway. When they looked over, they saw Andrea standing there, just watching the two of them.

"Mom, come over and feel your granddaughter using me as a punching bag."

Andrea sat beside her as she felt the baby kick while Karlie continued to speak to her daughter.

The paramedics were heard making their way up the stairs as Andrea and Karlie moved out of the way. Taylor looked up at her wife, with puppy dog eyes, not wanting her to leave her.

"Can I sit next to my wife?" Karlie asked the EMT.

"Yes ma'am, that'll be fine."

Karlie held Taylor's hand and kissed her temple as she whispered, "I'm right here baby."

The EMT asked a series of questions, while they checked her vitals. Although everything seemed fine, they still wanted to take her to the hospital, since she was pregnant, just to make sure she was 100% ok.

Karlie rode in the ambulance as Scott and Andrea followed behind.

"How you are you doing babe?" Karlie asked as she held Taylor's hand.

"I'm fine, really."

They pulled into the emergency room entrance. Karlie waited outside the vehicle as Taylor was being taken out and wheeled inside. They were brought into the back where a doctor came in to evaluate the singer.

During the three hours that they were there, a series of tests were performed, but the most exciting was the ultrasound. Scott, Andrea and Karlie all squeezed into the room as the technician moved the wand all over Taylor's stomach. They intently watched the screen as they could see the baby, perfectly formed and listened as her heart was beating strong. Both Andrea and Scott began to cry as they looked on.