363.

Karlie sat in silence, across from her wife as Taylor just looked at her. The model rested her elbows on the table and held her hands in front of her mouth, looking to the ceiling periodically to help hold the tears in as best she could. All she could focus on was the thumping sound in her ears that turned out to be her heart pounding against her chest.

As Taylor began to open her mouth, Karlie's breathing became erratic. She shook her head from side to side as whispered 'no' over and over again.

"Karlie, I just want you to know that I have thought about this long and hard for weeks now. This wasn't an easy decision to make and..."

Taylor stopped mid sentence as the tears began to roll down her cheeks. Looking at her wife, didn't help the situation. There was so much hurt in each of them but regardless of what Karlie did, she was still a person and Taylor knew that.

"I-I..I can't do this Karlie. I don't trust you and I don't know if I ever will be able to again. You're all I ever wanted. I depended on you and needed you. You were always on my side and said you'd always be there...that you'd never hurt me. And yet, that's exactly what you did. You know my history of what my childhood was like growing up with no friends and then the abuse I endured at the hands of Scott for years and years. I told you about how Dianna treated me and the hurtful things she'd say to me. I trusted you with everything. Only you knew every detail of my life and with your help, you helped me get through all of my insecurities. I relied on you."

"In the blink of an eye, you did the unthinkable. You played on my weaknesses and insecurities. You made me out to be crazy. You allowed it Karlie. You knew what you were doing and only when the guilt became too much, did you end up telling me the truth. I don't know if I can forgive you for that. I can't go backwards and go back to the insecure person I was two years ago. I need to keep my sanity and be strong for our daughter. She's my primary focus. I want you to know that I love you and I'll always love you, but I love Mikayla more. We made amazing memories together but that's all they are now, just memories."

Karlie wiped her eyes with her sleeves. She couldn't believe this was happening. She felt like her entire life was just flashing before her eyes so fast and she had no way of slowing it down.

Taylor stood up and grabbed the envelope.

"Karlie, I'm sorry. I want a divorce."

"Oh my God, this can't be happening." She whispered. "You can't mean this Tay. Please tell me you don't mean this. I can't live without you. Please give me another chance, please. I love you so much and I know I fucked up, I know that. I have no one to blame but myself and I have to live with that. But I can fix this...me...us. I don't know what I'll do without you. How are you gonna just throw us away?"

"I DIDN'T KARLIE, YOU DID." When you decided to kiss Paige and then keep it from me. When you watched me have a meltdown and did nothing to take responsibility for YOUR actions. Don't put this on me. I didn't do anything."

An evil grin graced Karlie's face as she slowly shook her head in disbelief.

"You didn't do anything? You never did anything wrong? How many times have I forgiven YOU. Please tell me...TELL ME. You FUCKED Dianna! And I forgave you. You nearly fucked Michelle in a bathroom at a club and I forgave you. You kissed Dianna AGAIN. She posted the picture on social media and made me look like a fucking fool and yet I forgave you AGAIN. You kissed the fucking masseuse on a weekend getaway trip that I sent you on with your best friend. And I forgave you AGAIN. But today, is the day that I'm being forced to what?....take one for the team? I'm paying the fucking price of every bad thing that has ever happened to you? Are you serious right now? I can't believe this."