351.

A few days went by and it's now Christmas morning. The girls were downstairs cuddling on the couch, waiting for Mikayla to wake up.

"I swear I'll never get tired of holding you in my arms and watching the fire." Karlie said as she kissed the top of her wife's head.

"I'll never get tired of it either. There's no other place I'd rather be than with you. Can you believe this is our fourth Christmas together and Mikayla's second?"

"I know. She's gonna be so excited when she sees her Frozen castle. I bet she doesn't play with anything else. Speaking of presents, I'm gonna give you your main gift now. I'll be right back."

"Nooooo." Taylor replied as she wrapped her arms and legs around her wife's body and refused to let go. "Stay with me, let's cuddle some more. You're so warm."

Karlie smiled as she kissed her wife softly. "You're so cute. I love you so much."

"I love you too. Don't leave me just yet."

"I'll never leave you Taylor Swift-Kloss. You are stuck with me forever and ever and ever and ever. But I really want to give you your gift."

"Mmm, ok. I'll give you your main gift too."

Karlie grabbed a small box that was wrapped in silver wrapping paper and had a red bow on it. Taylor got up and grabbed a box that was wrapped in snowman paper and had a green bow.

The two sat and faced one another on the floor. Taylor draped her legs over Karlie's as the model pulled her close. "Ok, so, when you open it, it may not make much sense but I'll explain. I just hope you really like it." Karlie handed the box to her wife and watched as she opened it slowly. When she flipped the top of the box open, Taylor found a single key inside. It was similar to a house key. Karlie was all smiles, knowing her wife had no idea what this key could possibly belong to. "Oh crap, I forgot something. Hold on."

Karlie hopped up and ran upstairs. She checked in on the baby, who was still sleeping and then went to their closet and grabbed a plaque she had made. When she returned, she positioned herself as she was before. "Ok, close your eyes."

Taylor did as she was asked with a cute smile on her face. Karlie leaned in and kissed her quick as the singer opened her eyes. "Hey, I didn't tell you to open them yet. I just couldn't help myself, your lips are perfect. Ok, close your eyes again."

Karlie grabbed the plaque and turned it so it faced Taylor. "Ok, baby, open them."

The plaque read:
Andrea's Butterly Foundation
In honor of Andrea Swift, the strongest wife, mother and friend the world has ever known.
Let's beat cancer together!

Taylor wiped her eyes as the tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Remember when I first told you that I wanted to start a foundation called Kaylor Angels that would raise money to pay for companions for those in the hospital that had no one to visit them? Well, I decided that I much rather have the foundation in Andrea's honor. I thought 'butterfly' would be fitting since she gave you that wind chime and asked that we plant a butterfly bush at our home, so that every time we saw a butterfly, it would remind us that she was here and we were never alone. This foundation will not only supply companions but we'll also be able to plant butterfly bushes outside the patients windows or on the grounds of the hospital, to add a little bit of beauty to their day. The reason I was crying in Anna's office the other day is because she donated one million dollars on behalf of Vogue and will be advertising the foundation in every issue. This key is for Andrea's Butterfly Foundation headquarters, which is located on the floor below our modeling agency and YOU are the CEO."