353.

"Tay, what are you wearing to the party?"

"I bought a new red dress when I went shopping with Selena yesterday. I have a feeling you're really gonna like it."

Taylor came walking out wearing a very nicely fitted red backless dress with black heels.

"Holy shit babe, you look amazing. You're not gonna be cold, with the lack of material on the back?"

Taylor smirked as she came over to her wife and kissed her gently on the lips, not wanting to ruin her freshly painted lips, and said, "I have you to warm me up."

"Jesus Tay, you are so fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you, so are you. Now what are you wearing?"

"I was thinking about black pants and the silver and black crop top."

"Would that be the crop top that's cut a little higher than most?"

"Yeah, think I should wear something else."

"NO! Wear that. You know how much I love your stomach." Taylor replied as she ran her hands through the opening of Karlie's robe and caressed the abs she loves so much.

"Someone is awfully frisky today. What gives?"

"I just got over my period and you know how horny I get when it finally ends."

"Hmmm, well no funny business right now. We're already late because Mikayla refused to go to sleep until one of us laid with her."

"Well, since we're already late...."

"Tayyyyy, tonight babe. I promise."

"Ughhhhh, you're no fun. Where's my spontaneous wife?"

"Oh, do you mean the wife who got you off in front of our friends at Ed's party, in the corner of the room? Or the wife who engaged in phone sex in a public bathroom and got caught? Or are you talking about the wife who put together an entire room of toys and had you screaming for over six hours? Exactly what spontaneous wife would you be referring to?"

"Alright Kar, you made your point. Still doesn't help the fact that I want you right now, but I'll be patient and wait until later."

"Hahaha, I LOVE your sex drive. Don't ever lose it." Karlie replied as she kissed her wife's cheek before continuing to get dressed.

A short time later the girls were on their way to the party with Kristine and Kariann. Austin and Kimby decided to go out for a romantic dinner and then spend some quality time alone.

As they arrived to the party, they saw numerous celebrities walking inside with entourages of their friends. Taylor was excited when she saw Shawn Mendes and Vance Joy talking together. She hadn't seen them since they toured together for the 1989 World Tour. She dragged her wife over with her as she greeted both guys and chatted it up a bit.

Kariann and Kristine kept one another company, not really knowing anyone on a personal level. They hoped that at least some models would be there, since they've met several over the years.

They all made their way inside and scoped out a really full room that had a huge dance floor. There were multiple rooms off of the main one and each room seemed to have a different vibe. One had a bunch of couches and was more laid back, which was perfect for intimate conversation over a glass of wine. Another room had a huge 'U' shaped bar with gorgeous men and women dancing half naked on top of it. The third room was quite dark and only had a strobe light. Techno blasted through the speakers as dancers waved their arms holding glow sticks, letting the music take control of their bodies. Out back was a private deck that was decorated with a tiki bar and torches. It seemed to be the place where everyone migrated to when they needed to catch their breath.