Chapter One: Meet Jessica

*picture of Ethan*

"Bro,bro,bro,bro"Ethan said

"What the hell you want!"
"Let's go"
"Where"Ethan try's to pull me out of the love seat.
"School, dummy"
"Shit I forgot"
"Come on" he pulls me and I stand up.
Hello, my name is Flynn Gonzalez, my friend Ethan is my bro he walks me to school. That sound weird but I'm really irresponsible. That's why I got Ethan.
I took a shower and got in to my clothes, skipped breakfast, ignored my mothers goodbye, saw Ethan mouth sorry to her and we left.
"Come on let's go to Dunkin Donuts" I said.
"Ok"
"Got any money"
"Ya, here" Ethan grabbed his money from his pocket and gave it me. And we walked into Dunkin Donuts together. I got a ice coffee. And we were on our way to school.
God I hate school. I would literally light up a bomb and explode it.
When we got to school. I was waiting for Ethan to get his books from his locker.
Jessica, ran to Ethan and gave him a hug. Jessica is Ethan's girlfriend. She's cute, but she's not my type.
"Yo I'm gonna go outside and smoke" I started walking outside.
"No " Ethan grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. And I started laughing.
"Flynn you smoke" Jessica said, and Ethan nodded.
"Boy you have to stop, give me those cigarettes" Ethan said
"No"I said
"Flynn at least put them in my locker" I did.
"Come on let's go" and we all started walking to history.
I hope you like this story and I just was thinking of making a other story last night
And read my other book"Falling For A Bad Boy", "It All Started With A Chemistry Project", and "The Gayest Friend I Ever Had"