Ladynoir

Y'all know that one Deadpool cartoon? If not, search it up on YouTube or something. Actually, I'll just attach it for you. Creds to PhantomSavage who uploaded it.

ANYWHO I'm just going to do this from Deadpool's perspective because I want it to sound idiotic.

Oh yeah, gonna make SURE they hook up. Although Adrien look damn fine in leather... But Marinette has a nice ass... NO STAY ON THE MISSION POOLIO.

Listening in to them talking and snickering to myself, I watch them from the bushes. Adrien confesses his love for Mari- AHEM Ladybug and I take this AS MY CUE.

"Sooo THIS is why the bakery was closed and I didn't get my CROISSANTS THIS MORNING! BAD MARINETTE! I'm telling your FATHER!" Now that I think about it, I did miss out on my croissants... Oh well, I'll get (steal) them later... probably by blackmailing Marinette.

"Marinette?" HA HE FINALLY KNOWS!!!

I fangirl scream, pretending to see Adrien for the first time. "Oh. My. GOD! Is that Adrien Agreste?! Uhh, HEY, sexy cat suit! Can you sign my magazine!" Holding up the magazine where I drew cat ears and whiskers on his face, I make the stupidest face possible as Marinette realises.

"A-ADRIEN?!"

Abruptly I stand and walk away. "My work here is DONE!" Yelling back at their startled expressions makes them blush even more. "NOW YOU HAVE TO HOOK UP!"

I smirk before it hits me. I JUST GAVE UP TWO POTENTIAL *ahem* I didn't say anything. You're crazy.

But they're both wearing skin tight outfits...

You know this was really stupid considering I haven't watched Deadpool and do not know what he acts like, but eh, I really like this comic dub, especially the music. 

If you're wondering, that bit when he goes 'Oh my GOD' on the video says: OH MY <ME signed by Deadpool   

so don't spend two hours trying to pause the video at exactly the right time to read it, because I did it accidentally.