Literal Trash (yes it's a one-shot)

Marinette sighed, picking up a brush to scrub at the tables. Adrien, behind her, got a mop and began to slosh soapy water onto the floor. They were left to clean the hall by themselves for no particular reason, maybe the staff shipped them? Probably. Anyway, cleaning.

When suddenly, the broken radio decided to work again.

Blasting Jagged Stone's latest song, 'Hero'.

Marinette threw a glance at Adrien, and upon seeing his identical mischievous grin, she started belting out the lyrics while he used the mop as a guitar.

"When your hands are shakin
And the walls are cavin in
When all is said and done
You're the one who needs savin
When your eyes are wide

And your sight isn't fine

When everyone has run

You'll be the last one!"

Marinette's voice echoed through the nearly empty hall. Adrien was jumping around, pretending to be playing the awesome riff, green eyes glittering. 

"But no
There's a reason to hold on

There's a reason to be strong

Stand up in the darkness

You can't afford to be heartless
Save them all if you can
Show them all a world of men

Give them a reason to move on."

Marinette was now spinning around, singing into a brush with stars in her eyes, as Adrien was rocking out with a mop. 

"They need a hero

Before the countdown hits zero

You're gonna have to put on the cape

And save them all before it's too late

You're their hero

Even if they know zero

You have to put up a fight

Be the star, they'll follow your light!"

They continued like this until the song ended and they abruptly realised that they had gotten no work done. With sheepish smiles and awkward laughs, they began cleaning once more...

But Jagged Stone's 'Rise' came on, and honestly? Neither would've changed a thing, because dancing around to their favourite songs were so much better than cleaning.

So I found that picture and went 'Yup, I will make some trash.' Get it? Trash? They're cleaning? Eh? Eh? 

Whatever, I know you either laughed or groaned. Brodie, I know you have your unimpressed face on. So, this is the 99th chapter (holy moly crapoli) even though it's really short. I'll be working on 100th chapter for a while (probably a week) soooo sorry for how short this is. I still have a bunch of drafts to finish, and more ideas, so I have no idea how long this book will end up being. Look forward to it!

ALSO LESS THAT FIVE MONTHS UNTIL 2017 I CANNOT WAIT FOR MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SEASON 2 DID YOU GUYS READ THE WIKI ON SEASON 2 THEY SAID VOLPINA WOULD BE A RECURRING CHARACTER AND NOT THE AKUMATISED LILA THE REAL VERSION I WAS SQUEALING FOR TEN MINUTES AFTER READING THAT

PEACE OUT BEFORE I START FANGIRLING AGAIN