I Will Still Rise

you know what's coming

I won't just survive.

All of them. Every single one, all of her friends, her family, her classmates and neighbours. All the people she passed on the street. They were all turned against her. And those that were akumas became so again. 

Oh, you will see me thrive.

Even her beloved Chat Noir became Chat Blanc.

Can't write my story, I'm beyond the archetype.

All against her, all set to destroy her. She was public enemy number one. Behind her mask, she had to pretend she hated Ladybug as much as the others.

I won't just conform.

But she had a plan.

No matter how you shake my core.

And she was going to end this.

'Cause my roots, they run deep, oh.

One last stand.

Oh ye of so little faith.

She would save them all. Because even if nobody else believed in her, she did.

Don't doubt it, don't doubt it.

"Chat Blanc!" She roared from the top of the famous Tower, calling attention to herself. He would hear her call, she knew he was always listening. 

Victory is my veins.

"Ladybug." He sneered, when he did come. "I would say nice to see you again, but it isn't."

I know it, I know it.

"Kitty, kitty, kitty. You won't win." She tutted, confidently spinning her yoyo beside her.

And I will not negotiate

"How will you win? The entirety of Paris is against you. Your ex-partner is against you. The akumas are growing stronger by the minute. Please, tell me how I will lose." He scoffed.

I'll fight it, I'll fight it.

"Because I've found you, Hawkmoth. And trust me when I say, you will pay for this mess you've made."

I will transform.

She fought against him, stronger than ever, all the while that brave smile on her face never wavered. She had been training with Master Fu for weeks, months. She had mastered her powers, her yoyo, her hand-to-hand combat skills. 

When, when the fire's at my feet again,

Honestly, against the new and improved Chat Blanc, she had no chance. She expected to lose. 

And the vultures all start circling, they're whispering

You're out of time

Defeating all the akumas was never the plan.

But still I rise

It was drawing the most powerful away from the mastermind, Hawkmoth.

This is no mistake, no accident.

"You've lost, Ladybug." Chat Blanc smirked, leaning over her with Cataclysm charged. "Your luck has finally run out."

When you think the final nail is in, think again

She smiled. "Think again."

Don't be surprised,

"C H A T B L A N C !"  Hawkmoth's screech was audible this time, screaming out into the air, calling for his most powerful akuma.