Felix Knows All Part 2

Someone mentioned they wanted another thing with Felix so here part 2 of the mischievous duo of Marinette and Felix

Felix

"Hey Marinette, wanna mess with them?" I glance over at Adrien, Nino and Alya. She nods, recognizing the mischievous look in my eyes. I smirk slightly and take her hand in mine. "Walk with me up to them."

As we walk up to them hand in hand, I see Nino look shocked, Alya's mouth drop, and Adrien growls. Stifling my amused chuckle, I look over at Marinette who is having much more trouble biting back her laugh. Eventually she rips her hand from mine in order to clutch her stomach as she doubles over laughing.

"Oh my god... Your faces... Alya looked so shocked and Adrien... phft you looked so mad... Felix, that was great..." She gets out between laughs and I smile. 

"Marinette, you little devil!" Alya breaks out into a grin and slugs her on the shoulder. "What has that boy done to you?" She throws me a grin too.

Shrugging, Marinette slings an arm around me. "I'm just letting a little confidence show, Als. Besides, Felix is not into me, I can assure you of that, so stop scowling, Adrien, it's not a good look." Winking at my twin,  she waltzes off towards the classroom with a laughing Alya following. Adrien flushes red as she walks past.

"Uh... Felix? You suuuuure you're not into Marinette?" He narrows his eyes at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm A spectrum, Adrien. Aromantic, asexual, screw love type person." Shrugging, I pat a shoulder as I pass him. "Marinette's one of a kind, so you might want to ask her out before red head."

Adrien

NO NATHANAEL IS NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE OUT MY PRINCESS...

Wait.

I like Marinette?! And since when was I so possessive?! 

"Good lord, Adrien." Felix slaps his forehead and sighs while I stand, dumbstruck. "I have no idea why she likes an idiot like you."

I immediately turn to Felix, a look of pure delight on my face. "She likes me?!"

He groans. "Oh crap."

Yeahhhh short one. I had no idea what I was doing. But because Felix is such an interesting character, I'll use him in some of my other one-shots for story lines or just comic relief. 

Peace out peeps