Domestic Life

YO I'M BACK WITH MORE PROMPTS

ALSO GONNA PUT THAT THERE BECAUSE IT IS A HELLA GOOD SONG AND MAKES ME SMILE EVERY TIME AND IT'S PERFECT

I MIGHT ACTUALLY TURN THAT INTO A SONG FIC BECAUSE I NEED IT IN MY LIFE

ON REPEAT ALL DAY BECAUSE I AM A QUEEN GIRL AND PROUD

also would seriously recommend Crazy Little Thing Called Love also by Queen

"Adrien! Can you take out the trash?" Marinette called from the kitchen. "I'm doing a stirfry so I can't leave it!"

Adrien, from his position on the couch, groaned loudly. "Just when I found the spot." He mumbled, pushing himself up with a sigh. He walked into their room, trying to find his discarded shoes. "Where...?" Another mumble as he dropped to the floor to check under the bed. "Ugh. Whatever." Jumping up, he grabbed the first pair of shoes he saw...

Marinette's high heels. Let me rephrase that - Marinette's really high heels. She's a short woman, y'know. She needs those extra inches.

But Adrien was an ex-model. He knew, he knew instinctively how to walk in them. So he strapped on the heels, grabbed the garbage bag waiting by the door and marched out wearing hot pink heels, a green dressing gown, the gross white shirt everybody has but nobody wears and no pants.

"Fuck, it's cold." He swore under his breath, dumping the black, smelly bag into the bin before practically strutting back inside.

He found Marinette popping her head around the wall, examining his attire with an eyebrow raised. He folded his arms as she grinned. "You do make everything look good!" She commented approvingly before disappearing into the kitchen again.

Adrien chuckled, kicked off the heels and resigned himself to never finding the spot on the couch again as she called out once more.

"By the way, you can borrow my heels any time!"

Adrien was having a great time with his friends

Adrien was having a great time with his friends. Nino and Alya were cuddling on a beanbag, because you know, they were them, it was inevitable. Which meant that Marinette and Adrien were laying on the floor next to each other.