Felix Knows All

SO Felix will be featured prominently in this one. And this is mainly a funny one, but I might make a part 2. This jumps from Adrien to Felix POV's so I apologise for that. But look at this:

 But look at this:

~*~Adrien~*~

"Adrien! Felix is here!" Nathalie calls from downstairs. I run a hand through my hair and glance at Plagg nervously before going down to greet my elder brother.

He moved to America soon after Mother disappeared, with my aunt and uncle, so I don't know what to expect other than same old Felix. Sour, sarcastic, smart-arse-y Felix. He was born ten minutes before me and he likes to rub it in a lot. He's very mature, from what I can remember, and does what he wants with or without Father's approval.

As soon as I see him, I suppress a sigh of relief. He's exactly the same as I remember, wearing dull, grey clothes, although they suit him, and a cold look in his eyes. Yup. This is Felix all right.

"Adrien," Felix nods. This has been our greeting since I was old enough to understand how formal he is. I nod back.

"Felix." My twin waves away Nathalie, rather rudely if I told the truth, Nathalie's been a mother figure ever since Mother disappeared. I frown slightly before grinning. "I am so going to force you to make friends."

He scowls. "I don't like people." Smirking, I fold my arms.

"Too bad. I reckon you'll get along with Chloe." He visibly shudders when I mention her name.

"She's WAY too clingy. And annoying. I hate annoying people." His face forms a natural frown and he straightens his vest.

I snort. "You hate everyone."

"Touche, Adrien. Touche." He sighs. "When's school?"

I glance at the clock. "In about 15 minutes. You'll get to meet Nino, Alya and Marinette. Well, maybe not Marinette, because she's nearly always late." I grab our pre-packed bags and drag him by the arm out to the car where the Gorilla waits. Opening the door, I slip in and Felix slides in next to me. And by next to me, I mean as far away from me as possible.

Once we reach the school, I spot the three people I want to introduce him to. Surprisingly, Marinette is here 10 minutes early, and I can tell she's getting teased by Alya and Nino about it.

~*~Felix~*~

I step out of the car to the sound of clear giggling. This is definitely from the blue-black haired girl in front of me. It's a strange sound, so pure and sweet, yet slightly mature. Adrien grabs my arm again and drags me over to the girl and her two friends.

"Marinette, Alya, Nino, this is my brother, Felix." Adrien gestures to me and I don't smile. I assume the boy is Nino, the girl with glasses is Alya, and the blunette is Marinette. Hmm. I remember Marinette. Does she remember me?

Marinette is the first to greet me. "Hello, Felix. I'm Marinette, this is Alya and that doofus is Nino. Welcome back to Paris!"

I raise an eyebrow. "How do you know I've been in Paris before?" Her cheeks redden and she shuffles slightly, glancing down.