There's a lot of fight left in me

Like a small boat, on the ocean. Sending big waves into motion.

She had fallen. Two years ago, she had fallen. She had fallen when she defeated Hawkmoth, but her identity had been revealed in the process. Alya had been shocked in the bad way. Her parents felt betrayed. Her partner left. Her partner ran. So she did too.

Like how a single word can make a heart open. 

She ran from her past, from her future. She ran from her family and her friends and her enemies. She ran across the world until she decided it was time to run back. It was time to run back home. 

I might only have one match,

And she was ready, oh she was ready to face them all. She wouldn't even hesitate. She would make the biggest entrance. She had planned this on the weeks coming back. She would show up on the Eiffel Tower behind the mayor during his speech and she would laugh.

but I can make an explosion.

"Hello Paris!" She yelled, a laugh in her voice at their shocked expressions, especially the mayor's after he ended his speech. He looked so funny just starting to walk off the stage but turned around to gape at her. "So, guess who's back in town?" The collective gasps  were entirely too amusing as she walked on a beam on the famous tower. "I mean, Venice is wonderful, and New York is just spectacular, and don't get me started on Sydney! Did you know they have the best fireworks at New Years? But there's no place like home, right? So watch out - Marinette Dupain-Cheng's back in town, and she's ready to make some noise." 

And all those things I didn't say,

"It's blowing up! Everywhere, so many videos, so many views! Been on the news, blogs, everywhere, everyone's seen it and it's been two days!" Marinette laughed, spinning around in her chair in her beautiful apartment. "Tikki, just wait 'til someone sees me outside."

Wrecking balls inside my brain

"But Marinette, what about your friends? What about your family? Aren't you going to visit them?" Tikki said through a cookie, watching her holder's face change from glee to smugness.

"That was my hello. Now, if they want to talk, they'll find me."

I will scream them loud tonight, can you hear my voice this time?

Every time someone saw her and recognised her, she sent them a smirk and a wink before disappearing. Pictures were all over the media, photographing the return of Marinette Dupain-Cheng, aka Ladybug, aka the mystery girl from around the world. She was internet famous without her mask, known simply as the girl who ran from one interview that managed to catch her. 

This is my fight song.

She had said she was running, running fast and she would keep running around the world until she ran right back to where she came from. She had said that she was running from her biggest fight yet, and she would face it head on after she stopped running. "There's no shame in running, it's just leading your enemy right where you want them. So I'll keep running, and until then, look out for me." Those were her words. 

Take back my life song.

She walked with confidence, with her head held high, because she knew she was strong and nobody could touch her. And boy, they tried. But nothing hurt anymore.

Prove I'm alright song.

She was not afraid. She was not broken down. She was ready to put up her fists and fight, because she knew she'd win.