When He Came Back

WARNING - COLOURFUL LANGUAGE. Only bitches may read this (dogs are colourblind? eh? eh? COME ON THAT WAS FUNNY) (NONE OF YOU ARE BITCHES I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME) (INNOCENT CHILDREN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE)

"You left, Chat." Ladybug's voice cracked, shoulders shaking with years of contained rage and sorrow. "You left for seven years, show up again out of the blue, and expect me to be fine with it?!

Chat Noir frozen, shoulders tense and eyes wide, staring at the quaking woman in front of him. Would it be stupid to say... yes, that is exactly what he expected?

"Seven years, just, pick up and leave without telling me! Without saying goodbye! I thought you were dead, you stupid man, I mourned you! And now you go and do... that!" She waved frantically back to where they had recently fought an akuma, where he had tried to kill the akuma without a second thought, and would've if Ladybug hadn't pushed him away. 

He killed the butterfly.

"B-but... milady..." He tried, only to get a cold glare.

"You are not the superhero I knew." She narrowed her eyes. "You are not my partner. You are not my Chat Noir."

~*~

"What the fuck, Adrien?!"

Marinette clenched her fists and marched straight up to his chest, blue eyes blazing with fury, so unlike the normal calm seas and so alike to a raging cyclone in the ocean. The man being confronted simply blinked amusedly, looking down at her. Looking down at her. That little bitch.

"Oh, so now you decide to be another Chloe? No, you're worse than Chloe! Jesus, Nino's going to be a wreck! Do you have any respect for anyone anymore?!" She was the definition of a volcano erupting, and even more infuriating, he just stood there with his arms folded.

"Nope."

"Ugh! Who are you now?!" She turned on her heel and began to storm out. "Certainly not the Adrien I knew."

"The Adrien you knew wasn't real."

"Who cares?!" She whirled around and fixed her fiery gaze on him again. "At least he was decent to people!"

She left him confused, regretful, and hurting more than ever.

~*~

"Milady?" A call through the empty night, a lone figure on a rooftop.

~*~

"Without showing up to the last three akumas, many questions remain unanswered. Where is Ladybug? And why did she leave?" Alya reported, a sad expression on her face.

~*~

"Are you punishing me?! Is that it?!" Every night, screams from the cat vigilante echoing. Every night, he goes unanswered.

~*~

"With the disappearance of both our beloved heroes, what is to become of Paris? Please, Ladybug and Chat Noir, we need you."

~*~

"I love her and I pushed her away and she hates me!"

~*~

"She hates me too?!"

~*~

Marinette had never felt more victorious. I win, cat.

that was dark depressing and terrible. I wrote this while writing the 100th, and the idea came to me after watching a movie that actually has nothing to do with this (Zootopia) (actually obsessed with Zootopia rn) ANYWHO i was gonna hold off on updating for a couple days but... I couldn't help it! In a couple hours, I'll update an info chapter on 100th revealing the references and a huge thanks to you guys! Caitlyn OUT