Adrienette (can't think of any other title)

The fountain steadily splashed soothingly, calming Adrien during a break in his photo shoot. He sat on the rim with a sigh, stretching somewhat before relaxing. His arms supported his weight as he closed his eyes, shifting his hand ever so slightly...

And accidentally touched someone else's hand, making whoever it was suck in a breath slightly and quickly move their hand away. 

He opened his eyes and glanced beside him to see a blushing Marinette. She met his eyes briefly before glancing away. "Sorry, I-I shouldn't've put my hand th-there." She stammered slightly, internally screaming at the contact and the way she nearly managed a real sentence.

"No, no, it's fine." Adrien waved off her apology with a bright smile, one that made her sigh dreamily before catching herself and blushing harder. She turned away, trying to cool her face while examining the suddenly very interesting floor.

Adrien watched her for a second, before he too looked away. But he had a small grin on his face, a light blush dusted across his cheeks, and a warm feeling in his thumping heart.

She was adorable. It only made him love her even more.

Sorry it's so short, I saw a couple of videos (here, I'll copy the links below) of a cute comic and wanted to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScDBfFz2SSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPPMP3J5E1g

The first one is part one, the second part two. Credit goes to both the uploader and the artist.

BUUUUT I also have an important (not actually all that important) and exciting announcement!

WE HIT 20K VIEWS!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAPOLI THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU GUYS LIKES WHAT I WRITE!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT LIFTS MY HEART WHEN I'M DEALING WITH STRESS ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION AND YOU ALL ARE TELLING ME HOW AWESOME I AM AND HOW AMAZING MY WRITING IS AND I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH

SERIOUSLY IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME

It's simply miraculous!! (ayyy puns)

Thank you so much! (x20000 million)

Peace out, y'all!