All The Fury Of A Hurricane

Adrien Agreste had never been more shocked or terrified in his life.

The petit French-Chinese girl, whose small frame and soft face didn't even hint at what she was capable of, was a ball of pure and total fury.

And currently, that fury was directed at Chloe.

You see, Chloe had been insulting Marinette all week, more than usual. Marinette was tripped, she was pushed, she was pranked and the blond girl had even torn her design book.

But Marinette lost it when Chloe shoved Alya onto the road and nearly killed her if it weren't for Marinette to tackle her out of the way of a moving car.

"Chloe Bourgeois, do you have any idea what you have done?" Her voice was trembling with rage, and her eyes were fiery as she stared down the girl who was inspecting her nails.

"Me? I haven't done anythi-" She was cut off by Marinette standing right in front of her with a hand over her mouth.

"You do not want to make this situation any worse than it is." She growled at the now frozen girl. "I've been nice. I've dealt with your attempts at putting me down. I've done this for years. But you have just nearly killed my best friend and you are not getting away with it this time." At Kim's attempt to pull her away, one glance and a raised fist made the boy (who was practically twice her size) wince and back away.

Practically the whole class was bearing witness when Marinette drew back her fist and slammed it right into Chloe's face. Adrien swore he heard a crack, and he swore he saw a tooth.

Everyone had one thought in their mind as Marinette stormed away from a bleeding Chloe.

Better not get on her bad side.

And here you all go, only a short one so I have time to scream.

10.1K READS, 889 VOTES AND 308 COMMENTS.

AAAAAAHHHHHH

YOU ARE ALL SO AWESOME, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'M GONNA GO BECAUSE AUTHOR'S NOTES ARE ANNOYING.

THANKS SO MUCH BYE