Meeting in different ways

I'll be doing a short series of OTP prompts for a bit, because my creativity is running low. Swearing, but I doubt anyone cares at this point.

Also, how many of you actually like my first 5 or so one-shots? I reread them a bunch and I cringe every time. UGH I WAS SO YOUNG, SO FOOLISH

BTW I'll be doing a domestic, holidays and angst thing of these because i collected a bunch

It was 7 am. Far too early to be awake by normal students standards, but not by Adrien's. No, he was trained to be up promptly (HA DID U SEE WHAT I DID THERE) at 5 every morning, no matter the cost. He barely needed more than an espresso anymore. 

So there he was. Seated in the middle row of chemistry class, watching students trickle in and waiting for the teacher patiently (albeit on his phone). 

What he didn't expect was that someone would sit next to him. 

Startled, he glanced up to see a short girl with blue-black hair and the bluest eyes that ever did blue sit beside him. On the table was her notebook, a pen, a huge coffee and.... a can of Monster energy drink? Without so much as looking at him, she picked up the can, twisted it open, took the lid off her coffee and poured the whole energy drink in.

He sat there gaping as she tapped the aluminium can, watching the last few drops mix with the drink. Seemingly satisfied, she stirred the concoction with a pencil.

Finally, she looked up at Adrien. Her blue eyes glinted with the light of a thousand sunsets and sunrises at sea, sparkling and whirling in the depths or her irises. Hair tangled and unkempt and slightly damp, probably from the storm now raging outside. Skin pale but cheeks flushed, and a million freckles scattered over her small upturned nose and cheeks. Her lips, dry and chapped but still very pink, stretched in a wild grin that could rival the Cheshire Cat's with teeth so very white showing.

"I'm going to die." She turned her gaze back to the cup and impressively downed the whole thing in one breath. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I am not a morning person and wooo!! I'm awake now!" She whooped just as the lecturer walked in, pumping her fist in the air as several students laughed. Said lecturer shot her a displeased roll of the eyes.

"Mademoiselle Dupain-Cheng! Please refrain from calling out during the lecture, and please don't fall asleep again." 

"I sure as hell won't after that caffeine hit!" She yelled again, bringing a chuckle from Adrien's lips.

About halfway through the lesson, he slid a note towards her.

Hi, I'm Adrien Agreste. You'd be rather interesting to know, wanna get together sometime? 

She lit up and gazed at him with a huge smile on her face.

You know? I have a thing for coffee. Pick where and when and I'll be there.