Princess

I am a sucker for Marichat because they act like best friends and it's beautiful *wipes away tear* ON WITH THE ONE-SHOTS

Marinette had a long day. First of all, she slept in. Again. Making her late. Again. Chloe also decided it would be fun to throw garbage on her head, which meant she had to go home, have a shower and change. AND THEN a lame akuma showed up that literally turned people into glass, so she had to be REALLY careful not to break anyone. The akuma took twice as long to defeat because Chat - the idiot - got himself glass-ified. So, Marinette was tired, wanting to complete her last dress and SLEEP.

But of course, a certain black cat decided to pay her a visit. damn. Just as she had thrown herself on her chaise for a quick cat nap too.

"Princess!" he purred, letting himself in. As Adrien, he had noticed her really bad day and was determined to make her feel better. He let an amused smirk settle on his face at the girl lying face first on her chaise.

"What do you want, Chat?" Her voice was muffled by cushions. Lifting her head to stare at the cat, she raised an eyebrow. He just so happened to be staring at her loose hair and her face which now had an indent on it and she just looked messy and adorable... like she just got out of bed... yeah he totally wasn't thinking about the other thing that could make her hair messy... no, not imagining her soft lips on his... BAD CHAT.

"Heard you had a bad day, so your Chat in somewhat shiny leather has come to lift your mood!" He bowed extravagantly and winked at the girl who just rolled her eyes. 

"And how would you know about my terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day?" She asked, somewhat sarcastically. Chat smirked and moved so his face was barely an inch away from hers. She ignored her heart skipping a beat and he was all too aware of his heart racing.

"I'm closer than you think, Princess," he whispered and kissed her nose before pulling away quickly, giving her no time to register what he did and slap him. Glancing back at her, he was pleased to see her face very pink. He wandered idly over to her sketchbook, looking through her new designs.

"Ch-Chat what the heck was that?!" She half-yelled. Her parents were downstairs, but her heart was beating too erratically for her not to raise her voice slightly. Chat smirked at her.

"I believe it's called a kiss." He pulled her up and placed his hands on her waist, gently pulling her close. Enjoying her red face, he smirked again. "Is my Princess getting flustered? Is she falling for the knight?"

She grumbled something before forming a smirk on her face. "Kitty Chat, that wasn't a kiss. This is." She roughly pressed her lips to his, surprising him and feeling his face get hot. Grinning victoriously, she ran her hands up his chest to wrap around his neck as he kissed back with just as much fire, tangling her fingers in his hair as he gripped her waist tighter. He licked her lip, she opened her mouth and tilted her head, deepening the kiss and fighting for dominance. 

He lost himself in the kiss but was totally aware of who he was kissing, and he loved it more than he would like to admit. For months he convinced himself that Ladybug was the one in his heart, but Marinette, she had just as much fire as the masked heroine, in more ways than one. She was thinking about how easily she would get over Adrien now, especially since Chat Noir was such a damn good kisser.

She was the one to pull away, giggling at Chat's growl of annoyance. "Oh, Kitty wants more? Has he fallen for the princess?" she teased and started to walk away, deliberately swaying her hips more than usual, when a leather covered hand pulled her back.

"Not getting away from me that easy, Princess," he growled and smashed his lips on hers. 

The next day

"Girl, why on earth are you wearing a scarf?" Alya stared at the material covering Marinette's neck. She flushed slightly and regretting not just covering it with a bandage of some sort.

"Uh, I'm cold?" She pulled the scarf tighter as Nino and Adrien made their way over. Adrien was wearing a slight smirk as he spotted the blunette's scarf. Alya frowned.

"Girl, you are the worst liar ever, give me that?" Ignoring Marinette's yelp of protest, she whipped the scarf off the exposed the purplish bruise on her neck. "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG."

"Alya, yes it is what you think it is, and no I'm not telling you who, give me back the scarf before anyone sees!" She reached for the piece of fabric and Alya held it away, grinning mischievously.

"No way, who gave you a hickey?!" 

"Whoa, Mari has a hickey?" Nino grinned at the blunette, who flushed red and silently swearing she wouldn't bring any croissants for them for a month. Adrien kept the slight smirk as he looked at the mark. Mine.

"Yeah, yeah, please let me have my scarf?" she begged her best friend, who shook her head, still with that infuriating grin on her face.

"Nope, who was it?" Marinette sighed and whispered something to Alya before snatching the scarf back. She gasped and yelled. "NO WAY, CHAT NOIR?!"

"ALYA!" Marinette screeched, covering her friend's mouth. Nino's grin grew and Adrien just stood there, still with that smirk on his face, which grew slightly.

"Chat Nor, eh? Score one for dudinette!" Nino punched her shoulder lightly and she flushed brighter before smirking.

"Yup. And I left a mark on him." She flicked her hair over her shoulder, caught Adrien's eye and winked, before sauntering off. He blushed, remembering the events of last night, and was glad he stole Nathalie's concealer. 

But one thing was for certain - a certain Chat would be visiting his Princess again that night to get back at her for teasing him all day.

[2018] i. hate this. so much. you cannot comprehend how much i hate this.