HOW I WISH IT ENDED - The Gamer

Like Mr Pigeon, not actually the end, but one scene in particular

Like Mr Pigeon, not actually the end, but one scene in particular. Based on that picture ^^ ADRIEN'S POV

The giant robot started storming through Paris and happened to pass the two heroes, unmasked in the park.

I stuff the tart in my mouth, uncaring if Marinette sees me being messy. I hear her mumbling about how it's impossible to do anything when her parents are around. Honestly the only thing I'm upset about is that I didn't get a cookie.

"Wow Marinette. I didn't know your dad's pastries were this good!" I exclaim after paying no attention whatsoever to what she just said.  

cue giant robot controlled by Max

"Please tell me that's advertising for the tournament." Marinette squeaks. I make a face.

Come on, seriously?! I get ONE WHOLE DAY with this adorable girl who seems to always stutter and just when I has a chance to get to know her better, a GIANT ROBOT from the video game we were just playing, which Marinette is a pro at which I do not find hot AT ALL, and now I have to leave and go save Paris! ONE DAY, THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR!

Said adorable girl stares at me, mouth open. I realise I just said that out loud.

"Okay, now is soooooo not the time to stare at your partner, Marinette. Go, transform!" Plagg emerges from my white shirt. Marinette shakes out of her daze.

"Right, uh, we'll get back to that later. Tikki, spots on!" AND THEN MY PRINCESS TURNS INTO MY LADY. COULD THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER?! "Well? C'mon, I need Chat here, not a dumbstruck Adrien." 

TWO HOURS LATER

"So... I'm adorable, huh?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me. Outside I chuckle, inside I am silently thanking whatever deity decided to give me my miraculous for the best day of my life.

Little did they know an old man, wearing a Hawaiian print shirt and khaki shorts, was watching the two with his turtle kwami, smirking.

"Called it."