Soulmates and a good day

I really like the idea of the writing on your body and your soulmate gets it, and I figure it could be really funny or cute so here eat this stupid little one shot

Adrien frowns when he first feels the tingling sensation on his arm, before breaking into a grin when he sees writing in a pink pen appearing. Present for Alya. His soulmate! Huh. Was it Alya's birthday soon? He spots a green marker on his desk, and uncaps it. Time to mess with his soulmate for a bit...

Marinette, being the forgetful person she is, knew she would forget to buy Alya a gift tomorrow, so she wrote herself a reminder. However, she shrieks when she sees the green writing appearing below her reminder.

Is it Alya's birthday soon?

"Oh my god..." she whispers. Nervous, she grabs her pen again and writes to her new-found soulmate. Yeah, I just need to remind myself. I'm a tad forgetful. Sorry! At least her handwriting is neat... and so is his...

When is it? I should probably get her a gift too, and tell Nino to get her one. The blunette's eyes widen as she read this. He's in her class? What if it's Nathanael? What if it's Adrien?!

Day after next. So, you're in my class? 

Ms Bustier? Ah, he's definitely in her class. 

Yup. Do you think Nino and Alya need to get together? Adrien grins. She's in his class! Pumping a fist in the air, he writes a reply.

Definitely. 

Do you know what happened between them at the zoo? Alya won't tell me! Marinette giggles, remembering that day, and how Nino said he had a crush on her (Seriously?!), then laughs remembering how Alya was hiding in the bushes.

Nah, Nino won't tell me either. Weird that Ladybug locked them in a cage. Adrien smiles, thinking of his lady. She's probably not his soulmate, but he still loves her.

Maybe Ladybug secretly ships them too! Marinette snickers at the truth of that statement. Should she tell her soulmate? Eh, maybe along the road...

Speaking of heroes, what are your opinions on the two? Adrien smirks. Of course, he's just fishing for compliments now.

Chat is a flirt, and annoying, and his puns are stupid... but Ladybug needs him. She smiles, just remembering some of the puns Chat would make in the middle of a battle. Of course, she knows he's just trying to get her to laugh, but they're pretty ridiculous sometimes.

Adrien sits there, shocked. How do you know? Ladybug needs him? He's annoying? She thinks he's a flirt?!

She giggles, a smug smile forming on her face. Met both of them.

Really?! Adrien is pretty sure the only civilians he spoke to was his father, Marinette, and Alya. Ladybug usually takes care of the akumatised victims after they save them.

Yup. Chat decided to show off. I made faces behind him, but I don't think he noticed. She snickers, remembering him posing in front of her and her overacting. She can't believe he didn't notice!

When was this? He tries to remember showing off to any civilians... She made faces behind him?! Oh, he was going to pay her a visit later...

Evillustrator incident. Poor Nathanael, all he wanted was a date with the girl he liked. Marinette frowns, imagining her tricking him. Although it was too save him, she still felt guilty.

Adrien gasps. His soulmate is Marinette! Well... that explains the present for Alya thing... He's conflicted. Marinette was sweet, kind, and bubbly, but she wasn't his Lady. Glancing down, he sees all the pink ink on his arm begin to disappear and a new message comes on his palm. Sorry, but do you mind cleaning off the green ink? My mum is calling me for dinner. He smiles at the sweet girl.