Miraculous Marinette

SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF ONE-SHOTS! Bad case of writer's block, but I'm rewatching the series to kick-start my brain! 

Chloe may act like the queen bee of the school, but in reality, it was always Marinette's class. 

Marinette was the endearingly clumsy girl who learned from her mistakes. Marinette was the overly kind girl who could still seriously kick ass. Marinette was the missing presence that everyone felt when she wasn't there and Marinette's was the voice and laugh they all heard.

Kim and Marinette always had a playful relationship, forever teasing and playing pranks on everyone, including each other. 

"Mar! Check out this video of Chloe I got!" Kim called her over, holding his phone out for her to see. It played a clip of Chloe walking through a door and a bucket of water falling on her, which was attached to a string which made a bag of flour fall on her as well. 

"Ugh! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! Who dares do this to me?!" Video Chloe screeched, stomping her feet.

Marinette didn't hide her laugh. "That is gold! Send it to me and Alya, it'll be such good blackmail material!"

Nathaniel and Marinette were the two most creative people in their grade, always partnering up for art projects and assigned to design banners for school events.

"And first place is Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Nathaniel Kurtzberg!" Mr Damocles announced, even though everyone already knew it.

Marinette jumped up and pulled the shy red-head with her up to the stage, and once accepting their small trophy, hugged him with her free arm. "Who gets the trophy this time, Nath?"

He smiled, teal eyes sparkling. "I think it's your turn."

"You always say that!"

"That's because I already get trophies from art competitions out of school!"

Marinette laughed, arm still around his shoulders. "We really do make a great team, don't we? Marinette and Nathaniel, unstoppable artists!"

Rose and Marinette were considered the sweetest girls in the school, and the most enthusiastic when it came to environmental projects.

"Rose! Rose!" Marinette dashed down the steps to reach the blond from where she was talking with Juleka. "Mr Damocles is actually considering getting a school pet!"

Rose turned with a huge, giddy smile on her face. "Really? Can we get a puppy? Or a kitten? Or a hamster? What about a mouse? Ooh, can we take care of it? We need toys and a home for whichever animal we get! Ooh, this will be so much fun!"

Alix and Marinette were the best at martial arts, and had the most fun commentating over sports and other competitors.

"Ooh, that's a bad move, left an opening on his right side - which his opponent has taken full advantage of!" Alix snickered as a guy from their rival school got a kick to the side from another school, the wind knocked out of him.

Marinette winced in sympathy. "That's gotta hurt, but wait! He's quickly bounced back up and gone right back with an attack followed by a block!"

Mylene and Marinette both had a flair for the dramatic, especially when it came to acting. 

"It's not safe, Joan! You will surely get hurt or worse! I beg of you, stay, stay where it's safe!" Mylene pleaded, emotion radiating off her as she reached for Marinette's shoulder.

Marinette turned. "I'm sorry, Catherine, but if not me, who will? There are people in there, my family in danger! I must save them!" With that line, she quickly hugged Mylene and dashed off stage, leaving Mylene to fall to her knees with her face in her hands.