Chapter 16

{Jason POV}

I pulled the person out and it was...Eli Wlison.

Eli was a kid I trained years before I came back to the manor he was also Slade's son.

WHAT THE HELL MAN THAT WAS MY SISTER AND YOU KEPT DRIVING!!!!!!! I throw him into a wall and I clocked my gun at his head.

HEYY I didn't mean to......I...It just that it happened so fast once I hit her I couldn't stop Jay I've been on the run for years and if they catch me...Ther..re gonna send me to prison PLEASE I AM SORRY!!!!!

It's to late for sorry this time E I hit him in the head and he fall to the ground,now what will I do to you I said as I picked him up and threw him in my truck.

{Bruce POV}

We have been in the waiting for four and a half hours.

Here you need this.

Thanks Dinah,I took a sip of the coffee.

Have the said anything yet.

No we have been here since they brought her here.She'll be okay Bruce she said.

How do you know ?

She has your will to fight.

A nurse walked over to us.

Mr. Wayne Ms Lance.

Yes we said.

This way.

We followed her and the boys followed too.

We walked in the room,her left leg was in a cast and her right wrist in a brance other than that she looked like she had been sleeping.

The boys ran to her.

Your okay Damian said hugging her.

Ya I am okay,you couldn't have missed me that much she said.

Ya we did Dick said hugging her.

I missed Tim hugged her and....KISSED HER.

We will talk about that later I said to him.

Hi Mom.

Hi sweetheart you need to be more careful crossing roads she said hugging her.

Where's Jason she asked.

He went after the driving Damian said.

I see well I am not worried about it she said.

And why is that I asked.

Because I know you'll find him and beat the crap out of him even if I told not to.

Got that right Dick said.

OH MY GOD

We all looked at her then she pointed to the T.V.

The Blue Siren has been robbing banks all night long she request that the Bat family faces her in a finally duel.

This is Vicky Vale live from Gotham square,more on this story as it develops.

We'll stop her Damian said getting up and leaving.

I want you to stay here with her I said to Dinah.

You sure if I remember I can kick your butt Brucie.

Yes please if someone trys to get in here you are the best change to stop them.

Fine but you better stop who this is Bruce.