Chapter 44

{Lindy POV}

I turned to be faced with Red Hood or Jason.

"Answer the DAMN QUESTION!!!!!!" H clocked his gun and I could see he was kidding he was gonna pull the trigger.

"Jason it's me Lindy"

"Stop.STOP LYING WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!!!!"

"I just told you...."

"Now you break into the cave"I turned to see Tim and Damian with scowls on there faces.

"You have two seconds to talk,I'd start now"Nightwing spats.

When he get here?

I'd think I'll show you.

I let a Canary cry go and they all flew back.

"WHO THE F*UCK!!! ARE YOU!!!!!"Jason was very pissed now.

"I have told you who I am already I'm Lindy!!!!"

"And why would we believe that'

"Well how many girls do you know that can scream like that"I folded my arms and waited.

"Still not buying it"Nightwing shot a dart from his wrist and it landed in my neck,I pulled it out and everything started to get blurry.

"Jerk"I scream and tried to get away,I didn't make it to the first step.

{Dick POV}

Something about this girl is familiar but I don't know what.

We lock her in a close cell that was design to keep metas like Ivy in a holding cell until they could be moved.

"Who does she think she is"Jason looked into the cell and chuckled.

"Does you she know who we are now"Damian grumbled.

The only one who hadn't spoke was Tim,I turned and looked to him.

"You Okay?"

"I don't even know how to answer that question Dick"

"We will get to the bottom of this"

"Drake!!!Grayson!!! She's waking up!"

We walked over to the cell and there she was trying to breakout the cell.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!! I DID NOTHING WRONG LET ME OUT!!!!!!"

"Feisty I like it"

"Now is not the time for your ignorance Todd"

"Why you little--

"Both of you GROW UP!!!!!!"

I know I didn't say that and Tim didn't,so it came from the blonde in the cell.

"YOUR NOT MY MOTHER!!!!"

"YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME PRINCESS!!!!!"

"Are you sure Jason,and Damian let me out this cell before I tell her or Nyssa"

"You don't scare me with your pathetic threats"

"WHY IS SHE IN A CELL!!!!!!"

We turned to see Aiden standing there with Nyssa.

"Aunt N-Nyssa what are you doing here."

"Your brother summoned me for assistants."

"FOR!!!!!"Wow we all asked it.

"To bring our sister back from the dead,smart ones"He sapped.

"Well try to,you see the spell she used to bring Damian back had to have been done at a certain time and date" Nyssa walked over to the cell that the girl was in.

"Seeing how it would be a Blue Harvest Moon for another century we kept researching and researching--

"Get to the point for I blow your brains out!!!!'

"Jason you hall all the subtlety of a hand grenade"

"Thank you replacement now moving along."

"Any way,we had to do a spell where the host is either died or dying,and their spirt is moved into some else body."

"Thanks not creepy at all'We all looked at the girl

"Lindy?"

"No it's Oprah GET ME THE HELL OUT OF THIS CELL BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEADS OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jason opened the cell and all four of us hide behind Nyssa and Aiden.

"Okay so Lindy is in someone else's body,I can live with that"Tim said.

"Well normally yes but this body was created we she awoke."Aiden spoke up.

"Still hot Princesa"Jason winked at Lindy who just got more pissed.

"Not now"She warned.

"So the side affects of this,insomnia, irritability,night sweats,nausea,caverns,the feeling to murder.--

"Aren't this Drake's problems ?"

"Damian!!!! pay attenion!!!"

"Yes aunt Nyssa"

"And PTSD from when you died."

"Well then you two SHOULD HAVE LET ME STAYED DEAD,I'D HAVE ANOTHER BABY THEN GO THROUGH THIS!!!!!"

"Hey a least your alive"

"Dick not helping"She mumbled.

She left soon after and Tim followed her.

{Tim POV}

"Hey Lin"

......

"Look I know you are going through a lot at the moment but I want to know if your okay ?"

"Honestly Tim I think I'll never be the same"She threw away the old lunch meat and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"I am going to lay down,how are the kids?"

"Well Ali has no idea and Thomas isn't the same."

"Well he will need time to figure things out,where is everyone else ?"

I had to tell her about Bruce dying,Alfred went back to London,Barbara left,Cass went to Hong Kong again,and Stephanie does want she wants.

"Wow."

She didn't say anything else besides that,we decided to go home,Emily was watching the kids since she goes to collage near us,Phoenix and Serena still live there,but it's really Phoenix Serena started Young Justice back.

She leads it with some help from Conner,Wally,Bart,and Miss M Dick drops by from time to time.

It took some getting use to but Lindy started living her life again,Thomas now understands things a little more.

But one things the same,Lindy never became Black Siren again.Or not yet