Chapter 43

{Lindy POV}

I feel nothing,I see nothing but blackness,everything is quite.I know I am dead and I just want to cry but I can't.But let me tell how I ended up in my old grave.Yes I did say old grave.

2 years ago,today

I leaped from roof to roof,grappling across Gotham the cool summer breeze blowing in my face,I land on the ground by the docks.

"Siren,Catgirl,NightWing and Red Hood are in warehouse 56" Oracle spoke.

"Roger"I answered.

I walk to the warehouse and I hear groans,and breaking of objects by the warehouse,I grapple to the roof,I drop from the skylight and there are Nightwing and Red Hood fighting Joker and Catgirl fighting Harley Quinn but I saw a special ScareCrow watching in the shadows.

I drop down and I am meet with about four thugs,I let a Canary cry go and take them all down in five moves.

I the run after ScareCrow who saw me drop down,I follow him to the rooftops.

"Show yourself!!!!!" I turn to see Hood and Cat.

"Are you two trying to give me a heart attack!?!"

"Maybe"Hood chuckles.

"And I thought the Batman only had two erran girls.Well you learn something new everyday"He laughed.

Before we could do anything he threw to mini Jack-O-Lanters and the release his fear drug.I wasn't effected by it but Red Hood and Cat were.

Nightwing run upstairs,and so Red Hood and him were fighting to the death.Cat charged me and I really tried not to fight her.

"CAT!!!! STOP THIS!!!!!'I dodged her whip attack but she pulled a pistol out.

"You want hurt me ever again"

"WAIT!!!!"But it was to late.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I slide back and fall on the roof,I fell down 14 stories until I hit the ground.I could hear voice yelling but everything was white then it went black.

(Tim POV}

I hopped off my bike,I got a call from Oracle saying that,Nightwing needed some Fear gas antidotes,I was about to grapple when I heard something hit the ground.

Lindy!!!!

I ran to her I couldn't believe it.

She's gone

I hold her body close to me and sobbed

Why,WHY!?! I ca...N't live without...yo-u.

Nightwing dropped down and walked over.

Tim

......

I'm sorry,it was ScareCrows drug E didn't know what she was doing he said sadly.

I handed him the package and he left to help the others,I picked her up and carried her body to the Red Bird cage.

I laid her body on a medical table and closed my eyes.

What am I suppose to do now?

Tim

....