Epilogue

"Dad how do u find pie?"

"Okay Tommy I'll show you again." I watched as Tim showed our now 12 year old son how to do his math homework,and that's when Courtney walked in with her report card.

"Guess who made the dean's list."

"Congrats honey oh and aunt Emily is taking you to the mall to find something for graduation while I pick up Uncle Danny from the airport." I then handed her the laundry. "And do your chores before you leave."

"Okay." She sighed and left.

"I'm done can I play videos games now?"

Tim checked his work." Yup." He smiled.

"Woot woot. Thanks Dad." He ran out the room and up the stairs.

"Well hello Mrs.Drake how does it feel to be married to the CEO of Drake industries ?"

"Very good Mr Drake how does it feel that our oldest is off to college ?" I smirked.

"It makes me feel old." He grumbled.

"That's why I buy you the hair dye,your not even thirty and your graying that's just sad." I made a pouty face and laughed.

"What about ?"

"A woman never kisses and tells." I said flirty

"Bet ya 'll I'll get it out of ya." He leaned in.

"GROSS!!!!! COURTNEY MOM AND DAD ARE KISSING AGAIN!!!!!!!" He ran back into the living room .

"I DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT!!!!"

"We have crazy kids." I pecked Tim's lips.

"YA they take after you." He smirked. And ran out the room.

"Timothy Jackson Drake I'm gonna kick your ASS!!!!!"

"Dads gonna get it." The kids laughed.

He sure he. I ran after him.

Okay that the end of this book but don't worry the "sequel" is coming,the reason I use sequel lose is the next book in set in DC Mainstream universe or Rebirth so YA I hope you loved this book as much as I have and special thanks to

LeeSchnackAttack for keeping me going

DC_Writer_E for the whole idea for this seen it it was based off her book.

-Black-Canary- For having a book that also inspired me and for her help with book two.

There are many more put those are the top few that made this book possible so thank you for reading it and for loving in as much as I have this as truly been my favorite book to write and I can't wait for you all to read the next one.

Until next see you in the Batcave.