Chapter 36

{Thomas POV}

I was sleeping but I kept hearing people move and running up and down the hall,I crawled out of bed with yogi(the bear Dick gave him)

I opened my door and soon I was picked up,I was carried by uncle Dickie downstairs.What's going on I ask.

Your mother is gonna have her baby today.

YAyayayay. He put me at the table and auntie Kory gave me some food,while I ate I saw Daddy talking with uncle Dickie,I finished eating and auntie Kory picked me up.

Are you ready to meet your new member of your household she asked.

All I could do was nodded because sometimes I didn't understand what she meet.,she was also gonna have a baby I was really happy.

Soon I was in a car seat in the car with uncle Dickie and auntie Kory,I fall asleep but when I woke up I was on uncle Jay's lap and and I was still a little tired. 

But I decided to stay awake.Hey buddy your awake I looked at uncle Jay and nodded.I wanted to get down so I crawled down and walked,I walked into someones leg I looked up and it was grandpa Bruce.

Hey Tommy what are doing all by yourself.He picked me up and we walked around the hospital,he brought me a drink and we were back in the waiting room when Daddy walked.

Come guys you can come back now.I was handed to Daddy and we walked into a room where Mommy was holding the baby.

Tommy she said.Meet your new baby sister.

She was very pretty she looked like Mommy and Daddy.

{Tim POV}

I am so proud of you Tim Bruce said.

Thanks Bruce that means a lot. 

And as for you,I guess your all grown up.He said looking at Lindy.

I'll still be your baby girl Dad she chuckled.

Right now the new baby was being held my Jason with Elena and Kory cooing over her.

So what have you decide to name her Damian was leaning on a wall but was still looking at his new niece.

Well we decide to name her Alison Nicole Drake.

I like Bruce says.

Now there's just on questions Jason handed the baby to Damian.

What's that Dick looked at him.

Is she a Daddy's girl or a Mommy girl's.

Mommy's girl Lindy said.

Really I said.

yes she said folded her arms.

Okay then Lindy can I ask you something,everyone was busy looking at the baby so it was just us well Thomas walked over.

Yes Tim what is it.

I got down on one knee and pulled out a box and inside was my mother's ring.

Oh My God Tim.

Lindy Dinah Wayne will you make me the most happiest man alive and marry me.

Yes YES A THOUSANDS TIMES YES!!!!!
I put the ring on her finger and kissed her.

Ewwww we looked at Thomas and our family looked at us too.

Can't turn around for five seconds with out you two kissing Jason joked.

Will I had to kiss my finace I said.

WHAT YOUR GETTING MARRIED ELENA YELLED.

Yes we both said.

Congrats they all said.

Alfred walked in the room with balloons and Stephanie and Cassandra were will him.

Awww she's so cute they said.

Congratulations to the both of you Alfred said a proud smile on his face.

Stephanie handed Alison to Lindy and I picked up Thomas.

Smile Jason said.

He, Alfred and Bruce took a photo of us together,soon the nurse came to take Alison to be fed and Thomas was napping.

So have you found DeathStroke Jason asked Bruce.

Yes he is in one of Ra's old Castles in the Western Asia and we are going to take him down,we leave in a week Bruce said.

I'm going to Lindy said.

No your staying here I told her.

You just had a kid you should take it easy Steph said.

When does anyone take it easy in this family,I going either way she said and that was the end of that.

We started to plan to go after him but I could tell talking about this made Damian really worried something he never really was.

It will okay I told him.

How are you so sure he asked.

Because I'm your older brother and I won't let anything happen to you I said an he had a small smile.