Chapter 47

{Jason P.O.V.}

"Your jealous aren't you." I smirk and I dodge a on coming kick from Lindy.

"What do you think." She hissed.

We were sparing in a dojo in Hong Kong were the doctor's checking account was active again,Tim and Helena went to look around and we meet Cassandra and she afford to help.So then all went to the docks to investigate.

"Why are you Jelly." I smirk again and this time I dodge a punch.

"Go hell."

"I didn't like it so I came back,now talk."

"No."

"When every your ready I'll be waiting dear sister." I left her to train while I took a shower.

{Lindy P.O.V.}

I punched the punching bag and the bag busted open,I walked to my room in the loft above the dojo,I texted Emily and she texted that her and Damian were on a mission so she would text later.

I stood up and looked in the mirror,I saw this girl who I didn't know,I lifted my shirt and look at my stomach,tear fell down my eye.

About a year before I had Blake I was going to have another baby but around nineteen weeks I got really sick and I unfortunately loss the baby it would have been another girl we have named her Faith.

I sobbed silently.

Why me why she would have a amazing life.

"Sorry to brust your bubble miss but you need to stop looking for the Dr."

I world around and was face to face with Cheshire.

"What the hell do you want!!!!"

"Easy,know I don't want to hurt you but I need your help."

"And in hell would I help you!?!"

"Because the red-headed speeder and my sister were captured by some group who also may have the doctor.."

"Fine but if you cross me I'll end you."

"Fine by me."

*Sorry that I haven't posted this and that it's short but I have a block with this book and I could use your help please leave suggestions thank u.