Chapter 68

{Lindy  POV}

I was dreaming  of the perfect  life my daughter,a husband  my family but of course  it gets ruined by the smell of......smoke?

What  the hell?

I shoot up and walk over to the door I try to open it but it would open.

Did Nyssa  really lock me in here!?!

The hear thus and groans.

Okay maybe she did foe good reason.

I quickly  look for something  I can use as a weapon,I grab the knife that was left on the tray from dinner.I was about to find a way out the room with the doors burst open and Noah stabbing a Assassin  in the chest.

"Are you just gonna stand there let's go." He took my hand and lead me out the room.Jezz and I thought Dad was bossy.

"The frontage  is under a attack."He spoke.He threw two knifes which took down a assassin  coming around the coner.

"By who !?!"

"Slade " He spat,clearly  he and slade had beef and I didn't want to be in the middle of it.He took me to the great room where Nyssa was bleeding out and Katana  fighting  Slade.

"Ah my apprentice  has come back and I see you made a friend."

"GOOD TO HELL WLISON!"He charged Slade and fought him,I ran to Nyssa who had seen better days.

"NO NO Nyssa say with me."

"I believe  it is my time." She coughed.

Not if I have anything to say about it.I helped her up and I was able to help her into the pit.After a few moments  she rose and she charged at Slade who was seconds  from. Killing Noah.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!" I turned to see his daughter Rose running to Nyssa,I stood in front of her I scream and this was much like last time,my cry was a lot different  than before I died I looked like it did twice  as much more damage  and it was deafening.She flew across the room and hit the ground,I knew she would be up soon.

"We must go!"Katana spoke. I helped Nyssa who had was now passing out,Noah then carried her and Katana made sure our path was clear as we left she pushed a button on a device which blew up the fort.

We hopped into a jet and we were soon safe.

"Well she be okay ?"
"She needs rest but she will be fine."Katana gave a sigh.

I sat in a chair and looked out the window.I soon fell asleep.

{Noah POV}

I knew Nyssa wouldn't  be okay,before she was placed in the pit,Slade threw something  in it.While Yes it healed her I know that it's not permit.

"Noah?" She coughed 

"Yes Nyssa ?"

"Take care of her for me,she's been through  enough.*coughs* I don't  want hear to worry about me.Please promise  me.*cough*

"I promise."

"Thank you."Nyssa she breathed her last breath then she died.
The plane the started to shake.

This is the best timing.

I walked to see what the pilots doing and he has two arrows in his head.

Well then.

"What are we gonna do ?" Katana  asked.

"We jump." I went to grab the shots but there was only one.

"Why is there only one shot ?" She shook her."You have to save her."

I was mad now why do I have to save so girl she's  only brought death and she means nothing to me.

Katana knew what I was thinking  but she knew what I had to do,I promise  Nyssa.I strapped  myself then Lindy who was still sleep.

HOW CAN ANYONE SLEEP THROUGH SOME ONE DYING AND THEN THE BE IN A PLANE THAT ABOUT TO CRASH!!!

"Goodbye Wildchild." Katana  smiled

"Goodbye." I leaped out the plane out the plane,I waited then pulled on the shot and we glided down into a field.

Several  miles away I saw the plane crash into the bay,I shed  a tear the two people who ever cared about me are now dead and it was all because she had to leave.

I don't know why but I hate this girl.I hate Lindy Wayne.

{Lindy  POV}

I woke up smelling something  burning,of course that's how I wake up if you won't wake up just wake up with the smell of smoke full in your lungs.
I sat up and looked around I was in some kind of field  and there was nothing around but a plane burning in the distance  and a  teen a few feet from me looking at the plane.

"What I miss ?"

He turned so quickly  I thought he would snap his neck.

"You."He hissed.

Oh brother

"BECAUSE  OF  YOU  THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE  WHO GAVE A CAPHTER ABOUT ME ARE DEAD AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"HOW IT MY FAULT THAT SLADE CAME AFTER YOU!IF YOU HAD TO RAN MAYBE IT WOULDN'T  HAVE HAPPENED!" I snapped.  I was not going to to blamed for something  that I have no control  over.

"You don't know I could kill you right here right now the whole world thinks your dead,why not let them keep thinking  it." He had somehow  moved closer to me and wrapped  his hand around my throat.

I kicked him in the shin.

"You deserve  what you got bitch. You can handle yourself."  He grabbed his backpack and started walking down the road.

He was gone soon,and then it started to rain.

"REALLY!"

I pulled on my hoodie,I walked a little closer to the burning plane and there was a red backpack,inside was money,knifes and a first aid kit.

I started walking North on the road,it was painful  to say the least walking in the middle of nowhere.i kept walking  till I saw a sign.

WELCOME TO SMALLVILLE  KANSAS 

I wonder if Clark is in town.I kept walking for another three miles then I came to a nice size town.i walked into a diner and into the bathroom.

I had a few cuts and sud  all over my face. My hair was all over the place,I washed my face and put a ball cap that I found in the bag on my head and walked out and sat at a booth.

"What can I get you darling ?" A nice waitress asked.

"A burger and a soda."

"Coming right up." She walked away then I looked up at the tv.

ONLY A HOUR AGO A PLANE  CRASHED  ONLY SEVEN MILES OUT SOME OF SMALLVILLE,KANSAS. POLICE ARE STILL INVESTAGING BUT AS OF NO THERE WERE NO SURVIVERS.

"My word,Clark did you see that ?" A older woman asked.

"YA ma."

"That's something  that doesn't happen here a lot." A older man shook his head and took a swig of his coffee.

I walked over to them,this is a bad idea.

"Yes ?" The Older man looked at me.

"Clark Kent ?"

"Yes?"
"I need your help ?"

"Dear you look like you came from war." His mother gasped.

"Just who are you anyway?" His father glared.

I took my cap off and looked at they."My name is Lindy  Wayne  and I need your help."