Chapter 61

*Play song when you see this:************

{Red Robin POV}

I was patroling the city in old Gotham,not much was happening so I was heading back home,until I heard a Sonic Scream.

Lindy ?

I glided to a roof and I looked in the alley.There was Lindy on the ground and Evelyn holding a gun,I there a birdrang but I was to late,the gun still went off but I am sure it missed her.

I jumped down in the alley,I pulled out my bow staff and charged her.

"How can you try and kill your own sister!" I growled.

"And I thought you were smart." She threw some morningstars at me,I dodged them I grappled pulled her to me I hit her with my bow staff.I kicked her but she moved out the way.

"You have no idea of what she did to me! SHE RUINED MY LIFE SO IT'S ONLY FAIR I TAKE HERS!!!"

"You mean sending to the nut house,well your parents should have sent you earlier your crazy I don't blame her for sending you." I smirked.

She pulled out a dagger and charged me.

I grappled to the roof,and she wasn't fair behind,I tired to punch her but missed her.

"I'm tired of people thinking she's a innocent little daddy's girl that ends tonight." She stabbed me in the shoulder.

"Arr!!"

"He dropped kicked me and picked up her gun.

"Who should I kill first ?" She smiled.

"About you." She shot me in the stomach .

"Is that the best you got ?"

She shot me in the leg."How about know Red Robin.Still think she's worth all this pain.

"I take a bullet to the brain." I groaned.

"Good to know." She was about to pull the trigger when.

"Hey Evelyn!" She world around to be met with a steel pipe,the gun shot went off,she stumbled back and fell off the roof,she landed on the ground.

"TIM!" Lindy ran over to me.

"I'm so sorry." She sobbed.

"Hey hey it's okay." She helped me up and we walked over to the end of the roof,there was Evelyn land on her back in the alley with a pool of blood behind her head.

"I killed her."

"Lindy it wasn't your fault it was self-defense."

Kissed her forehead before I started to black out.

"TIM!!!!" was the last thing I heard.

********** Play song

{Third Person POV}

Lindy called Bruce who was also on partol,he and Dick showed up soon after her call,Dick help Tim into the Bat-Wing and Bruce raced him to the cave.

Dick took Lindy home,while Jason and Damian who come and handle the body.

Lindy went to her room.She couldn't look at anyone for two reasons.

She killed someone

and it was her fault that Tim is basically on his death bed.

Stephanie and Cassandra both tired cheering her up but nothing was working.Artemis and M'gnn came over to try and helped her still nothing.

{Danny POV}