Chapter 59

*There are the sisters,FYI if you don't know Lindy is on the right.*

{Black Siren POV}

"What's wrong big sis you didn't think I was dead did you.TskTsk what a shame."

"Y-your suppose to be dead." I said fear clearly in my voice.

"Well as you can see I'm a live,and it looks like we have the same powers wonder if Danny does too."

"Evelyn." I warned.

"Claim down your friends get to live,for now unless the betray or try to kill me.And I'm talking to you Supey and Wonder snot." She smirked.

"Well any way I'm sure your hot boy toy wants to know everything so I'll leave you to.But if you need me and you will you know where to find me." She turned and walked away.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!" Superboy yelled.

"Siren." Red Robin said.

"I thought she was dead." I repeated.

"Okay someone start talking!" Artemis barked.

"Before I met my real parents me and my...will I thought he was my brother lived with this nice couple and we had a younger sister who we thought died in a car crash with our mother,but....

"She's alive." Red Robin finished.

"But why does she have your powers ?" Raven asked.

"I guess she and I are sisters from my real mother and father."

I looked to everyone.

Red Robin walked over to me and hugged me.

"It's not your fault." He whispered in my ear.I just cried in his shoulder.

My sister was alive and I didn't even look for her

In The Cave

I was at the Bat computer with my brothers all of them and Elena and Bruce.

Ding

We all looked at the screen and it showed that,Evelyn,me,Danny and Damian were all related.

"REALLY BRUCE!!!!!" Dick and Jason yelled.

"No Comment." Damian said.

"It's okay Miss Wayne Alfred said not braking up in the arguement that Tim,Dick and Jason had formed with Bruce about telling them to use protection but look at him.

"This is to funny." Elena laughed with sitting on the table.

I sighed and looked to Danny who hadn't said anything just looked at his feet.

"You okay ?"

"Honestly Lindy I don't know any more." He stood up from leaning on the table and walked back upstairs.

"Sister are you okay ?" Damian tile his head.

I wiped the tears threaten to fall from my face."I don't even know how to answer that question." I stood up and looked to see the three oldest still yelling at Bruce and him yelling back.

"I swear this should be a Tv show." Elena cracked a smile.

"What is this, What up with the Waynes." I laughed and so did she and Damian smirked.

All three of us went back upstairs and Emily had came to visit so she was talking to Danny who looked like his world had been set on fire.

"It will be fun Danny." She hugged him.