Chapter 26

{Lindy POV}

I got to the cave and was met with a angry BatDad.WHERE WERE YOU YOUNG LADY!!!!

On patrol I said taking my mask off and walking towards him.

DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS he said.

Sorry..I..I just wanted some fresh air and fighting crime helps with that.

He sighed and rubbed his temples.I don't want you to go out again Lindy.

WHAT I yelled and by this time the boys and Cassandra walked into the cave.

AND WHY NOT I yelled.

Because I can't risk you getting hurt or worst,he said getting tick of again.

You get hurt HELL IT'S IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION!!!!

YOUR MOTHER WOULD NEVER FORGIVE ME IF BOTH OF OUR KIDS DIED ON MY WATCH!!!!!

WILL FOR YOUR INFORMATION I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SELF I yelled.

Everyone was quite.

YOU ARE NOT TO GO OUT AGAIN IS THAT CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I left the cave before he saw me cry but I could hear the boys yelling at him and Cass not far behind me.

Are you okay she asked.

No I just need some place,I went to my room and locked the door,I started packing my bags I braided my hair and pulled a hood over my head,I took my grappling hook and jumped out of my window.

1 hour later

{Jason POV}

Bruce is a pain in the a**,I knocked on Lindy's door but no answer,I tried again and nothing I tried to open her door but it was locked.

LINDY!!!! OPEN UP!!!!!

I started to worry I picked her lock and saw her window open.

TODD WHY ARE YOU IN MY SISTER'S  ROOM!!!!!!

She's missing I said.

We ran down to the cave where Dick,Tim and Cass were,we told them and Dick said we should look around the city.Babs said she would watch the cameras around the city for her NIghtWing said through the com link.

Rogar that Red Hood out.

I drove threw Gotham on my bike.

Come on Lin where'd you go?

{Lindy POV}

I woke up on the ground I looked around and saw that I was in a warehouse.Hello I called out I stood up.

HELLO IS ANYONE HERE!!!! 

Yes child I am her,a woman walked out of the shadows.

Who are you I said getting into a fighting pose.

I am Nyssa Raatko I am the other daughter to Ra Al Ghul.

Then I will have to kick your butt as well,I charged her and see took me down in a second.

You may be the daughter of the Bat and the famous Pretty Bird but you can't take me down that easy she chuckled.

I did a sliding kick and I leaped back to my feet.

You sure.

Look girl I didn't come here to fight I am here to help so you can get revenge on Deathstroke for your brother.

I don't kill I said.

Well you could beat him to a bloody puple.

Fine what do I have to do.