Chapter 38

{Black Siren POV}

I stood up and looked at him.

Aiden??

Sorry Sis but he's dead you can call me the Reaper.

Well I guess that makes you Slade's bitch,I turned around and throw a few shuriken at Madison or really Marie Wilson who I found is Slade's daughter.

Still trying to be me I said,I leap to my feet and had my staff at the ready.I can't beleive Aiden is alive.

His looked different,his hair was slicked back he had a white strike in it also,he had dark circles under his eyes and he was now a villian I guess.

He threw some kind of dark energy at me and I dodged it,I threw smoke and I charged him and we were evenly matched.

He kicked me in the leg and took me down.

Still not has strong as me he chuckled.

I scream and it gave me a few seconds to brake from his hold,I hit him with my staff,he tried to punch me,I moved to the other side and hit with my staff.

YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT B*TCH!!!!

He fired his powers and I screamed.

He fell back,I screamed again and he cover his ears.

To loud for you,maybe we should quite this down a bit,I sucker punched him,I kicked where the sun don't shine,I also took his right arm broke it and threw him over my shoulder.

I walked closer to him and was now ear level.In case you forgot I hate being called B**tch.I took my staff and knocked him out.

I turned to Maire.

Your next red.

I screamed and I made my staff whole,I hit her with my staff she had a pipe to I didn't even have a scratch on me.

After she was taken down,I turned to see Spoiler freeing everyone.

Nice job Red Hood chuckled.

I try to I said.

I then felt some hold something to my head.

MAKE ON MOVE AND SHE GETS A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES!!!!!!

It was DeathStroke.DROP YOUR WEAPONS!!!!! ordered.

They did and so did I .

See Batman I'll always be a step ahead of you.

He clocked his gun and this gave The was then three gun shots and DeathStroke fell to the ground.

We looked to see Jason holding a shotgun.

He was a royal pain in the a**.

Bruce wasn't happy but he would get over it.

I walked over to Aiden.

I don't see why he would do this I said.

He isn't in his right Mind,Nightwing picked him up and we went back home.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(I was gonna stop here but I got a idea last night and I think guys deserve it also we MADE IT TO 1K!!!!!! WOOOWOOO any way enjoy this....oneshot??? Idk enjoy)