Writing Prompt 10

After a nasty storm, Bethany goes looking for her dog. He's scared of thunder and he's gone missing. After several hours in the cold, biting wind, she decides to stop in a little cafe for a cup of black coffee. She gets it straight blacks as fate would have it, she sees her dog, tied to one of the tables. Obviously she reacts overjoyed and runs to her dog. "Teddy! I found you!" She coos to him as a man walks up. "Oh, so this is your dog?"

     Right off the bat you can tell he is a genuinely nice person. Now, twenty three year old Bethany has never liked a boy (or girl) in her life. So when she feels just a "twinge" towards him, she's weirded out. But it isn't so bad. After some talking-and relief, and more coffee- they become friends. He drives her home, after she's assured by several people in the shop that he is a good guy, and they exchange numbers. Under the pretense that "In case I ever find your dog again."

     Bethany has been always declared to everyone she meets that relationships and guys are not the thing for her. But does God have a different plan? This mysterious man who found her dog, seems to pull her in. Is Bethany going to fall for him?

Write this story to find out! Take it from here :)

Thanks for reading! Please tell me if you write this story I would love to read it :) Thanks again,

Payton Janae :)