Writing Prompt 29

Evangeline is my name. William is my boyfriend. Isabelle is my little sister.

     William and I have been going through a rough patch and I know that Isabelle has a crush on William.

     But it'd be so awkward if she started dating him if we broke up. Like seriously awkward. Yet I can't help but feel like it's going to happen.

     So, when my great aunt needs a caretaker, and asks my mother if I can come help, for pay, I accept. I break up with William and tell Isabelle she can date him. After all, I'll be gone.

     My great aunt lives in Paris, France. She had a gardener and several servants. The gardener has a grandson. A hot grandson. At least, that's what my great aunt tells me.

     I'm nervous. I don't know how it will go. Now I'm kind of scared because I didn't accept her offer to pay me. I might regret that. Will it be worth it? I guess I'll find out. This is the story of Evangeline in France and the City of Love.

     Will Evangeline be okay in Paris? Will she become friends with the "hot" grandson? Will it be awkward with her ex boyfriend and her sister dating? Will Evangeline choose to stay in France and even complete college there?

     Find out when you write this story! Take it from here!

     Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment and share and add to you reading lists! Thanks again,

Payton Janae :).