Writing Prompts 21

Ivy Hansley is a girl who is pretty even mannered. But her style isn't. She wears Vans hightops, acid wash skinny jeans, and bright tshirts. Yeah, she wears normal clothes to. But she has no friends, whether or not it has to do with her style doesn't really matter. Well, she had her cousin who was in her grade, and was a really good friend, but family doesn't really count.

     Anyways, the fact that she had "no" friends made her a target. A target for bullying.

     Except nobody expected that when she got back up from being shoved to the ground, she stood back up. And you know what she did? She punched the boy that pushed her down, so hard, in the jaw, that he fell down.

     She became the schools "bad girl", and her shoes just seemed to fit the picture. The boy who originally started bullying her, became her friend.

     Of course there was no romance there, neither of them wanted to be in an abusive relationship, seeing as how they had both hurt each other pretty badly.

     So, when some random old woman told Ivy that she was destined to save the world, she and her friend (Ivy and her ex-bully), set off on an adventure. Suddenly Ivy has a real target on her back, and her bully becomes her protector. They meet some of the other kids who were chosen to save the world. And when Ivy meets Ronan, the bad a$$ of the group. She starts to crush on him. Only problem is that they're saving the world. And Ivy is not sure if she's Ronan's type.

     I guess she'll have to find out. Take it from here!

Thanks for reading, please tell me if you write this story! I would love to read a full version haha. Comment, vote and share! Please! Thanks again:),

Payton Janae :).