Writing Prompt 16

Irsa lives in a world of her own. Every time she talks she constantly chides herself for the stupid stuff she says. So she doesn't talk much. She doesn't have many friends. She isn't good at making them. She isn't a religious girl. She doesn't go to church. So it is a surprise to herself, and her whole school, when the new girl from Iowa befriends her. And it is even weirder cause the girl is gorgeous and athletic and outspoken. But, turns out, the girl is a Christian. She might've been sent by God to save Irsa from taking her own life because of her lonely existence.

     Follow the story as Irsa goes to youth group with her new Christian friend, Isabelle. She starts the hard journey of becoming a Christian, but she won't regret it. There is a reward at the end of your life and you have to do more than just live to get it. Will Irsa be able to make it as a Christian? Will the people that place stereotypes on Christians drive her away from a relationship with God? Will God fill the gap her father left when he died four years ago? Find out when you write this story!

Take it from here! Write on :)

How's that? I decided to try a non-romance story prompt :) I know there are a lot of Christians (as well as other religions) out there, and because I'm also a Christian, I figured: "Hey, why not?" And so that's how I decided to do this prompt :P
Anyways, thank you for reading! If you decide to write this, please tell me, I'd love to read it :) Thank you!

Payton Janae :).