Writing Prompts 69

Blood dripped from my finger tips. Tears dripped from my chin. Gasoline dropped on my shoulder.

     I hung there, suspended in the air, held by a seat belt. Crushed metal surrounded me. Gas fumes filled the air. I could not cry out, for my body was in shock.  I began to slide to the roof of the car, which was below me. My car had flipped. 

     My arms dangled below my head.  My ribs throbbed against the pressure. My eyes slowly blinked. I could hear voices. They came closer.

     I couldn't breathe. My face tingled, going numb. It felt like I was in a dream. My eyes stopped blinking.

     Hurry, hurry! My conscience screamed at the voices. Hurry! I could feel my soul fading away.

     Someone pried my door away. Flames licked at my hair. But it was too late.

     My spirit fell out. I hovered there, looking at the man as he tried to free me. I looked at my body. A large piece of glass had impaled me through the chest. My blonde hair was frosted with black. It was streaked with blood. And I was dead.

     I turned around, and there he stood. He held out his hand, allowing me to take it. And all I could think was how happy I was to leave that corrupted world.

Take it from here? Is she really dead? If she is a ghost what will she do? What will she do while she is dead? Who was taking her away?

I love reading and writing and drawing and listening to music. What are some of your favorite things to do? Tell me in the comments! Vote comment and share :).

Payton Janae :).