Writing Prompt 101

THIS CHAPTER IS mainly dedicated to NaLulikeJolly who made it possible for me the reach 20k reads with all of the votes and comments that got me on the market ;). Then it is also dedicated to a few other people who were major helps like Neko0314 who also gave loads of votes in the beginning days, more recent people who've really made my day by all their votes and comments Jess_Kinner and KamelahWade and _Cosmic-Coffee_ and SubjectA10 (you used to be BroitsCharlene, right?? SubjectA10? Lol idek) and even newer people like broitsnewt and   Stormwolfwriters and Jackaboy_btw and soulkeeper03 .   And fictionaddict123 and @IGoByManyNamez <<-- won't let me tag you! But don't forget about the little guys who give some random votes every once in a while :). You can dedicate this to yourselves ;), because I don't know your faces quite yet!

     Welcome to the fam everyone! Thanks so much for all of your support! Now on with the prompt :)

•••••<>•••••<>•••••<>•••••<>•••••

Sometimes I wish I could erase the past. But it doesn't work like that.

I crouch behind my blanket, hiding from the world.

My eyes are abysses of sadness, of betrayal, of pain. I cry angry tears, slamming my hands against my thighs.

I'm so angry.

It's a double punishment. Crying is a release for pain. It gets out your emotions.

But crying is pain, too. It creates a throbbing headache, an ache in your eyes. It creates a lump in your throat, with pain and loss.

You have to be in an emotional state to cry, and then you get punished for crying. Is that fair? No, because life isn't fair, it never is. Don't trust it.

I lift my sleeve to look at the old scars there. He had stopped me from doing that. He had healed me. Helped me see who I could be without the pain.

At least I thought he had healed me, until today. He wouldn't talk to me. He had hardly looked at me or talked, or even acknowledged me the last two weeks.

I wasn't healed, I was still broken. He didn't even give me an explanation for why he didn't want me anymore.

He was going to break up with me.

I reached for my longtime lost friend, seeing the silver blade cut through my pale white skin. It crossed an old scar. I cut deeper.

Then I heard the tapping on the window. I threw the blade away from me, heart hammering in my chest. I pulled my sleeve down.

It was a familiar sound. It was him.

I crept over to the window, skirting around my bed. I opened the screen, pulling it away. Then I opened the window.

I was right. It was him. "Cal, I need to talk to you." He took my breath away, looking me in the eyes,

He looked disappointed. Did he know I had used the blade again? How could he know that? Why was he looking at me like that?

With a soft plop, something landed on his cheek. A drop. A red drop of blood. He wiped it away, taking his hand and frowning at it. "What's this?" Then slowly, frighteningly slowly, he raised his gaze to mine as he began to understand. A tear rolled from his eye. A single tear.

My throat dried. He brusquely told me to move, I complied.

Taking a running start, he leapt up and pulled himself though the window. I backed away from hi but he kept coming. "Cal, I'm not going to hurt you," but I whimpered at him.

"Then why did you leave me?" My voice was soft and hurt, my eyes staring sharply into his.

He cornered me, pulling at my sleeves. But when he heard those words his head shot up. "Cal, you cheated on me. You were the one who left me."

I pulled my arms away, rigid with disgust. "How dare you think I would cheat on you?! I could never!" My voice dropped to a whisper, "I love you." Then I fled to the bathroom, hiding my head in my hands. He ran after me, just slipping his hand through the crack in the door. "Oh Callie, I love you too." Then he kissed my hair slowly. He kissed my cheek and slowly went down to my wrists, pulling them to meet his lips. "I love every single bit about you, Cal, so don't hurt yourself. It hurts me." He kissed my lips, the taste of blood mingling in. I kissed him back.

He hugged me, trying his head on mine, sighing wistfully.

"I'm sorry for believing them, Cal. I'm so sorry."

I gave him a watery smile before pecking his lips again.

I whispered forgiveness in his ear.

Maybe I could heal again, after all.

He broke away from me to grab the blade out of the corner of my room. He placed it in toilet paper and put it in his pocket.

"You're never going to get hurt again, Cal."

Take it from here :).

Thanks for reading! I'm in a terrible mood, so I don't feel like writing an authors note today lol. So see ya guys later, I gtg read a book.

Payton Janae :).