Writing Prompt 159

The first time we met in real life, started off awkwardly. We actually met at his sister's apartment because she would be gone for another two weeks and he had been house-sitting, or in this case, apartment-sitting. I was in the car and he said he'd come out and get me. I nervously texted him what my car looked like and then saw someone that looked like him walking toward me. I opened my car door. I took him in, in a second, he was really sexy, not going to lie. I'll spare the details (just kidding I won't) but it only took my eyes a millisecond to see the dark beard he had-it wasn't the kind of pirate beard that's huge and fluffy but a clean shaven nice and short dark black one, even sexier than Captain Hook from Once Upon a Time. Not to get caught up on the beard but he was wearing a hat, a grey hoodie, ripped skinny  jeans and black vans. When he got closer I could even see the gold chain he always wore in the pictures he sent me.
     "Hey," I smiled and he walked over slowly do an awkward wave. "Hey," he smiled back, "The apartment is this way." We exchanged the normal little bits of conversation that people who had never met do and went through the doors up two flights of steps to the room. We stepped inside and he apologized for the mess on the counter, meanwhile I was just busy thinking of how much better he looked in person. Those dreamy green and blue eyes and those dark lashes.
     Damn I'm always a sucker for dark lashes. I kind of laughed because I wasn't sure what to do and then he asked if I wanted to sit down. He sat down first while I was taking off my shoes and i walked over. His arm was up and I figured it was meant for me to slide under, so I did.
He looked kinda surprised but I sat under his arm and eventually we adjusted into a more comfortable position to watch netflix. I was on his lap and I kind of expected him to kiss me. When he leaned if it was an awkward angle and we readjusted all over again.
      The next few weeks flew by and we hung out even more and one day, nearly four months after we had met, I watched him drive away in his car and as he turned away from me, I realized I had fallen in love. But he said he had fallen in love the first day he met me. Guess it took me a bit longer.

     Ugh I can't write this anymore I've hit my block sorry guys probably the most boring print you'll ever read. Thanks for reading anyways
Payton Janae :)