Writing Prompt 151

A dark fog settled over yonder mountains and I found myself longing to climb them, or ride my horse freely over them. But alas, my tutor holds my geography lessons and I must go over them. I need to know the borders of my kingdom, and the borders of the neighboring kingdoms. They are important for an heir to the throne to know, at least that's what father says anyway.

I see the logic in it, but whilst I am still a young boy I yearn to learn the things the children of the village learn. To learn of games and rivalries, to learn basic math and simple words. I wish to learn easy things in life: how to husk corn, to make corn dolls; how to plant crops, to eat of their harvest; but alas I am not fit for that life, as I am a prince.

What is this prince going to do about his boredom? Will he find what lays beyond the hills? More kingdoms, maybe even magic or love? Write this to find out!!!!

Sorry peeps, I started writing this a week ago and didn't have the motivation to finish it. *sigh*. School started again and it's going well. I live in Washington which means all the smoke from the fires in Canada are killing the air quality over here. Prayers for Texas and all the other places that are going through natural disasters right now :(. Thanks for reading!! Sorry again but I WILL write another prompt in a little bit, hopefully within the hour lol. Thanks :)

Payton Janae :).