Writing Prompt 28

Constant.

It's a word that describes the pain in my life.

Abnormal.

It tells the story of my life.

Selfish.

It describes what I am in my life.

Just three words, and they describe all of me. All that I am. Constant. Abnormal. Selfish.

That's my life. My boyfriend died twenty three years ago. My brother died eight years ago. My pregnant sister died five years ago. My husband died a week ago. On my birthday. It's our anniversary today. He was only forty four. Three children. That's what I have. All girls. My daughters.

God must really hate me.

He takes away everything and everyone I love.

Why me?

I know there is a reason for everything, but I just don't see it right now.

They say God is like a parent. They say that if he gave us vetting we wanted, we would be like spoiled children, never content, always wanting more.

Maybe my life is an example of that.

Maybe God is wanting me to be strong through this, waiting for me to use my story of leaving my trust in God, to bring others to Christ. Or maybe he's going to use one of my daughters to spread His story. Or maybe all of them. Maybe I'll never know. But maybe my story will impact somebody else. I hope this isn't for nothing.

Tell the story of her daughters as they tell of the love of God that got them through their death filled lives. Take it from here :).

     (Based off of a very true story)

Please vote and comment and share! Thanks for reading!

Payton Janae :).