Writing Prompt 15

Tressa was a very quiet person. She em ever talked, or did anything out of line. She was the shy girl. She wasn't a nerd, she for average grades and didn't do sports. She stayed to herself, and never commented or corrected anybody. So when the Football Captain becomes best friends with her more outgoing twin brother, things change a bit. Tressa's personality begins to show through, and friendship begins to spark.

      Tressa's brother goes on a trip during the summer. The football captain, Aidan, gets in a dark place while he's gone. He starts to do drugs, he smokes. He drinks. He parties. So Tressa does what Tressa has never done before. She intervenes. She goes with him to one of the parties. When he drives back home, they get in a car crash. Tressa gets in critical condition. Four of her ribs are cracked, her arm is broken, her lung is punctured, and her other wrist is broken. Not to mention her ankle is sprained and her other leg is fractured. She also has minor road rash on her back. She is worse for the wear. So as Aidan pours his heart out in sorrows to her, and apologies, she listens. She hears him out.

     After all, she's in a hospital bed, unable to walk. How is she going to get away?

     They become good friends. When Tressa was released from the hospital, Aidan is her guide. He helps her with everything, brings her everywhere. He's basically her personal assistant. He feeds her, brushes her teeth, helps her get dressed (not in an inappropriate way, but a kind way), does her hair, does her mascara (because she doesn't trust him with anything else), and wheels her around in her wheelchair.

     After spending so much time together, something else sparks between them. And this time it's more than friendship.

     After everything, the whole school knows Tressa. People become friends with her, and give her their sympathies. Even after all the injuries, Tressa finally has a life she never thought she could. A very happy one.

     Write the rest to find out how it goes! Take it from here :)

How did you like it? Tell me in the comments! Please tell me if you write this story, I would love to read it! Thanks :)

Payton Janae :)