Writing Prompt 84

Dancing to the imaginary music, her feet carried her across the floor.

     She held a candy cane in one hand, a mug in the other.

     Her knit socks were sliding this way and that, but before she fell on her derrière she snapped the candy cane in half. Suspended in mid air, she sat. Then she took a huge bite of the candy and she plopped, once more, to the ground.

     She groaned and softly rubbed her rear end, watching as her fat cat came padding up. It licked at the hot chocolate she had spilled, pausing to chew through a rather large marshmallow. Then it meowed, peering into her eyes. Its whiskers twitched and it ruffled its rump and walked away.

     The girl glared at the cats retreating form. "Why you little scoundrel! You stole my hot chocolate!" But she continued to sit there, munching on the stick of candy, till it was at last gone. She turned over to lay on her stomach. Then she snapped her fingers. The hot hot chocolate disappeared, before once more making itself known as it plopped into the sink with a tidy splash. Just as she began to pry herself from the floor, Simone burst through the air to land on her rug.

     "Darcy! Come quick!"

     Darcy, the girl who had eaten the candy cane, sat up, her startled mess showing on her face. She blinked. Ten she grabbed another candy cane from the table on her left, and stuck it in her mouth. She clapped her hands and she and Simone disappeared again.

Take it from there!

Thanks for reading! Feeling the magic yet? I am. I've been feeling in a very magic mood. If you couldn't tell by my writing ;). It's December 13th! So close and so far away. I still have to get two presents and probably more. . . Anyways, what did you think? Tell me in the comments! Vote and comment and share por favor! Thanks again :D,

Payton Janae :).

We've reached 15.1k views, 633 votes, and 280 comment! Whoop whoop! Thanks guys :)