Writing Prompts 11

It all began with an Oreo. Rebecca was walking through the hallways of her school. She was carrying an open pack of Oreos. Jonah, her arch nemesis, walked by. He tripped her, grabbed the Oreos and ran. But, nor after yelling; "Tata for now, loser!" So Rebecca did what any other logical person would do. She threw her backpack against the locker beside her, rolled up her sleeves, and ran after him. She was, after all, a track runner. Not long afterwards she catches up to him. Unfortunately, he stops running, attempting to evade her, but all that happens is her colliding with him. After a few seconds of groaning on the floor, she stands up and tanks him up by the shirt. You owe me some Oreos, Strickland." She jerks her chin towards the crushed Oreos that powder their clothing, and the package on the ground. He laughs in her face and walks away.

     But the next day, he shows up to school with a brand new package of Oreos. And, to Rebecca's surprise, he gives them to her.

     Is this the beginning of a friendship? Write this story to find out!

     Thanks for reading! If you write this story, please tell me, I would LOVE to read it! There is always more room in my library :) Thanks again!

Payton Janae :).