Writing Prompts 58

Sunset lit the dewy ground. Airie woke up, stifling a yawn. She sneezed due to the bright sun.

Today is going to be a good day, she thought to herself.

     She soon changed her opinion as she stepped out of bed into cold air. She promptly slipped on the hay, slamming to the ground. She groaned, holding her elbow. "Owww." She muttered words,  that no lady should say, under her breath.

     She struggled to a standing position, rubbing her sore elbow. Seconds later she found herself falling from the hay loft, after slipping on chicken poop.

     She didn't even have time to scream. Only time to realize someone was standing directly below her. She gasped, of course, and smacked right into them. But they seemed to have noticed her falling and braced themselves for impact. She was caught in stone hard arms, brimming with masculinity.

      But it was not 'they' anymore, it was a 'him' in every sense of the word. She swooned at the sight of the scar in his left eyebrow. It only added to the appeal. Yeah, he was devilishly handsome. And the she realized she was staring at him, he looked irate, and she was still in his arms. . .

Take it from here!

Thanks so much for reading! Please vomment and share! Thank you again!

Payton Anderson.

P.s. I don't remember if I put it down already, but thanks for 3k!! 9•28•16

3.04k views

222 votes

47 comments