Writing Prompts 49

In a world of normalcy, I blend in. I am neither in the in crowd, nor the out crowd. I'm somewhere in between. I have no extremely close friends. Some acquaintances. Some friends. I know a few boys who like me.

     I don't understand. Every time I see myself all I can do is loathe. I used to think of myself as pretty, but soon gave up. How could they like me when there is nothing to like? I drove home from my game today. I cried. You know why?  Gratitude. A girl invited me to sit by her and her friends because I was sitting alone at the game. And because that same girl and her friend invited me to warm up with them because there was an odd number of people. I don't get along extremely well with her, but she's the only one who attempts to include me.  I'm so confused. I kind of wish it would just all end. Then I won't have to look at my ugly self anymore. And I won't have to worry about friends or life.

     Join this girl as she struggles with teenage problems and eventually grows into the girl she is supposed to be. She will make friends and possibly even boyfriends. But you won't k ow how it ends till you write it. . .

Take it from here!

Thanks! Comment and vote and etc. . .

Payton Janae :).